Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 02-12-2020, 04:05 PM   #631
NotGwen
Justice League

Should be receiving mine within the next few days!
NotGwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2020, 09:27 PM   #632
Royalguard
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotGwen View Post
Should be receiving mine within the next few days!
Fabric cape or sculp? Also did you order from SS? I still have 1 more payment for next month but no ship date
Royalguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 03:20 PM   #633
OhHaiMark
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalguard View Post
Fabric cape or sculp? Also did you order from SS? I still have 1 more payment for next month but no ship date
My final payment is a week from now and I just got a notice today saying it will be shipping soon. So you'll probably hear from them closer to your payment date.

Shipping is for mine is $60, which is not as bad as I was expecting.
OhHaiMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 03:41 PM   #634
NotGwen
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalguard View Post
Sculpt and yeah I ordered from SS.
Old 02-13-2020, 05:05 PM   #635
Royalguard
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhHaiMark View Post
My final payment is a week from now and I just got a notice today saying it will be shipping soon. So you'll probably hear from them closer to your payment date.

Shipping is for mine is $60, which is not as bad as I was expecting.
Cool, thank you guys for the heads up. I ordered the fabric cape so she still maybe a couple of months out.
Royalguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 05:20 PM   #636
NotGwen
Justice League

Welp, worst fears came true. Arrived broken. However my crossbow was fine, just the portrait was broke. Did anyone else have a difficult time inserting the large crossbow hand into the arm? Feel like I'd have to apply a good bit of force to get in there. Also not broken, but I added a picture of the cape around the shoulder area. Mine has some pretty good marks on it.

Haven't ever had a piece arrive broken before, but it's a pretty good break. Some tips of her hair as well as part of the mask. Is Sideshow generally good about handling these situations?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Huntress 1.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	271.7 KB
ID:	128604   Click image for larger version

Name:	Huntress 2.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	304.2 KB
ID:	128605   Click image for larger version

Name:	Huntress 3.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	305.4 KB
ID:	128606   Click image for larger version

Name:	Huntress 4.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	417.2 KB
ID:	128607  
Old 02-14-2020, 05:36 PM   #637
Exorcist
Hydra

Thumbs down

Quote:
Welp, worst fears came true. Arrived broken. However my crossbow was fine, just the portrait was broke. Did anyone else have a difficult time inserting the large crossbow hand into the arm? Feel like I'd have to apply a good bit of force to get in there. Also not broken, but I added a picture of the cape around the shoulder area. Mine has some pretty good marks on it.

Haven't ever had a piece arrive broken before, but it's a pretty good break. Some tips of her hair as well as part of the mask. Is Sideshow generally good about handling these situations?
Damn that sucks, so sorry for you man
Exorcist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 06:08 PM   #638
ScoobyDoo
The Spirit

Quote:

I had the same ear arrive broken. I glued it and asked sideshow for a replacement head and crossbow since that came broken. The replacements arrived in a week and were all good, dare I say better packaged than the prime 1 head was!
So yes, ask sideshow for a replacement head ASAP.

As for the cape, it’s supposed to be dirty, but that black mark looks like paint rub. I’m at work as I type this but I’ll look at my cape and report back here tomorrow.
ScoobyDoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 06:41 PM   #639
NotGwen
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
I had the same ear arrive broken. I glued it and asked sideshow for a replacement head and crossbow since that came broken. The replacements arrived in a week and were all good, dare I say better packaged than the prime 1 head was!
So yes, ask sideshow for a replacement head ASAP.

As for the cape, it’s supposed to be dirty, but that black mark looks like paint rub. I’m at work as I type this but I’ll look at my cape and report back here tomorrow.
Just got done talking to them and was told their returns team should be reaching out to me within 5 business days. Glad to hear your replacements arrived in good condition!

That would be much appreciated. I figured a dirtyish look would be intentional, but that black mark on mine just doesn't look right.
Old 02-14-2020, 07:52 PM   #640
risingstar
Jedi Order

I'm on the WL for the sculpted cape version. I must say, all these broken shipments are kinda freaking me out.
risingstar is offline   Reply With Quote