Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Kotobukiya

Old 02-03-2012, 10:10 PM   #1371
markuz30
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonk View Post
Actually Asuka Kazama was our third official announcement so she'll likely be offered after Alisa.
I see.. that's a bit of a sad news for me.. hehe.. not really an avid fan of asuka... but thats okay.. I have christie and alisa on pre-order.. I will patiently wait for Jaycee to be released. Thank you Gonk for the info.
markuz30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 05:19 AM   #1372
UsagiYojimbo
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Is there a schedule/date for when the next new bishoujos will be announced?
UsagiYojimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 08:10 PM   #1373
Hellsbells51
Nightwing

Gonk,

Should we expect any new Avengers, X-Men DRS, X-Force or Spider-Man line announcements for any upcoming cons? NY Toy Fair - Feb 12-15th? Wondercon - Mar 16-18th (in Anaheim)!?

If so, from which line and which con?
Hellsbells51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 11:21 PM   #1374
ZKULPTOR
MASTERING 3D!!!!!!
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellsbells51 View Post
Gonk,

Should we expect any new Avengers, X-Men DRS, X-Force or Spider-Man line announcements for any upcoming cons? NY Toy Fair - Feb 12-15th? Wondercon - Mar 16-18th (in Anaheim)!?

If so, from which line and which con?
Expect a brand new cool figure neither DRS nor Avengers at the NY Toy fair. For Comic Con you can expect quite a number of new Statues including Avengers, and DRS.... just trust me cool statues are coming! And yes... a certain green guy may be around the corner... how if we could only get Juggy to come out and play as well
ZKULPTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 11:25 PM   #1375
ZKULPTOR
MASTERING 3D!!!!!!
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by markuz30 View Post
Lastly...Gonk.. how about her? I am really fighting for her to be reconsidered... I really want her, and I know many people.. anything you can share with us? Please gonk... Give us update on her.. I know this issue has been so long already.. but I wont give up... I am very passionate about this statue.. as I love Rogue.. she is my favorite X-WOMAN.. Give us hope Gonk...
I am with you, I'd like to see this happen as well, maybe with some new paint apps... hey that gives me an idea.... Koto Japan has the molds though, , let me ask.

Last edited by ZKULPTOR; 02-06-2012 at 11:48 PM.
ZKULPTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 11:53 PM   #1376
Hellsbells51
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZKULPTOR View Post
Expect a brand new cool figure neither DRS nor Avengers at the NY Toy fair. For Comic Con you can expect quite a number of new Statues including Avengers, and DRS.... just trust me cool statues are coming! And yes... a certain green guy may be around the corner... how if we could only get Juggy to come out and play as well
Sounds good! Just remember Erick..."It's not easy being green."
Old 02-07-2012, 02:38 AM   #1377
Hellsbells51
Nightwing

Quote:
I am with you, I'd like to see this happen as well, maybe with some new paint apps... hey that gives me an idea.... Koto Japan has the molds though, , let me ask.
Cool, nothing promising, but any news is good news at this point. Other than that...this statue was considered dead to many. Thanks for at least giving us something. You know what Erick, I really like the concept art pose/look...it's a bit more fierce yet sexy and feminine.

Old 02-07-2012, 03:06 AM   #1378
supermn619
The X-Men

Quote:
If I get Juggy, Cyclops, Night crawler, and an updated Rouge Hair down like the concept ..different Paint ect.... THat would be cool.. But I really don't care just release her:P at the SD comic con Than i will be happy
supermn619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 04:13 AM   #1379
markuz30
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
REALLLYYYY???? wow.. thank you so much for giving us that info..YOUR THE MAN!!! You gave me hope... I will patiently wait for any news regarding her.. How I wish koto will consider DRS Rogue to be released soon..

X-MEN DRS BLUE TEAM..

Psylocke - released!
Gambit - released!
Wolverine - released!
ROGUE - I hope she will be released..
CYCLOPS
BEAST
markuz30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 06:21 AM   #1380
Storm Lover
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by markuz30 View Post
REALLLYYYY???? wow.. thank you so much for giving us that info..YOUR THE MAN!!! You gave me hope... I will patiently wait for any news regarding her.. How I wish koto will consider DRS Rogue to be released soon..

X-MEN DRS BLUE TEAM..

Psylocke - released!
Gambit - released!
Wolverine - released!
ROGUE - I hope she will be released..
CYCLOPS
BEAST
...and STORM from the X-MEN DRS GOLD TEAM.
Storm Lover is offline   Reply With Quote