Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > eFX, HCG & CM

Old 07-11-2006, 06:33 PM   #1
ReturningSon
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Exclamation MR Elite edition FX Lightsabers

We all must own at least one Master Replicas Force F/X Lightsaber or know somebody who does. With the annoucement of a signature edition Ray Park Darth Maul Fx lightsaber, I believe it is time for MR to release Elite Edition Fx sabers. Sabers of higher quality, better materials, advanced mirriored display stands and plaques, so forth. Does any else believe that MR should undertake this line? Give me your thoughts...
ReturningSon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 06:41 PM   #2
Shangrilien
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReturningSon
We all must own at least one Master Replicas Force F/X Lightsaber or know somebody who does. With the annoucement of a signature edition Ray Park Darth Maul Fx lightsaber, I believe it is time for MR to release Elite Edition Fx sabers. Sabers of higher quality, better materials, advanced mirriored display stands and plaques, so forth. Does any else believe that MR should undertake this line? Give me your thoughts...
Good one, Returningson
Shangrilien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 08:00 PM   #3
SolidLiquidFox
Savage Dragon

unless it's an actual working lightsaber with a laser coming out of it I'm passing
SolidLiquidFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 09:14 PM   #4
oxbeard
I am da law!

Actually I think that whole SDCC exclusive auto'd fx saber is stupid. $300 for the fx saber and auto'd plaque just doesn't do it for me.

I can understand the desire for there signature editions of the standard replicas but not an fx saber. Maybe I'm off base, but when I got the email the other day it just rubbed me to wrong way.
oxbeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 09:24 PM   #5
Darth_Syppar
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Greedy Bloddy MR
Darth_Syppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 06:31 PM   #6
ReturningSon
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxbeard
Actually I think that whole SDCC exclusive auto'd fx saber is stupid. $300 for the fx saber and auto'd plaque just doesn't do it for me.

I can understand the desire for there signature editions of the standard replicas but not an fx saber. Maybe I'm off base, but when I got the email the other day it just rubbed me to wrong way.
I do admit it is expensive, but the elite edition fx line I am talking about would have more. It would come in one of those special gift boxes with a mirrored display stand ( not a crappy plastic one) the signature plaque and other stuff. The Ray Park fx lightsaber might just hallmark the beginning of something better...
ReturningSon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 01:49 PM   #7
nash
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

if im buying an FX saber which is essentially a very expensive TOY, I could care less about a mirrored display stand or gift box. I think even the Maul Signature FX is getting a bit riddiculous...

IMO, if they are going to upgrade the FXs in any way shape or form, fine...but dont go making another spin-off collecting line with it.
nash is offline   Reply With Quote