Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 06-28-2021, 03:52 PM   #71
loomis78
Fantastic Four

The Endo arm is finally ready according to Blitzway's facebook page and there is a video of the unboxing of it. Damn it's been along time coming.
loomis78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2021, 06:31 PM   #72
TheBishop
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by loomis78 View Post
The Endo arm is finally ready according to Blitzway's facebook page and there is a video of the unboxing of it. Damn it's been along time coming.
Thats for damn sure!
TheBishop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2021, 09:40 PM   #73
Ljaat
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

While I'm glad it's finally being released, after watching the video on FB, it really is too fast of movement. Ultimately it means I'll never use moving feature if I get this.
Ljaat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2021, 08:34 AM   #74
generalzodlives
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

The movement is a gimmick that not many people will use after receiving it. I would have rather had a quality static arm and chip with a lower price tag.
generalzodlives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2021, 09:26 AM   #75
Ljaat

Quote:
Originally Posted by generalzodlives View Post
The movement is a gimmick that not many people will use after receiving it. I would have rather had a quality static arm and chip with a lower price tag.
Same, tho since ppl are paying for it, it would be nice for it to at least look decent. Like how Arnie's hand moved in T2 when he "showed them".

Hell, even if it just matched the speed of the animation that is on SS.. but it's like 2x - 3x that speed.
Old 06-29-2021, 04:57 PM   #76
TheBishop
Justice League

The speed of the animation of the hand might be totally different compared to what is shown in the SS vid, I do wish they would update us and show a better preview though before it ships ….
Old 06-29-2021, 10:14 PM   #77
BigMo
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Agreed with the speed, first thing I thought about. I like that the chip is the remote for it though. Congrats to those that get this, it's a nice set.
BigMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2021, 10:22 PM   #78
Ljaat

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBishop View Post
The speed of the animation of the hand might be totally different compared to what is shown in the SS vid, I do wish they would update us and show a better preview though before it ships ….
it is, I am referring to the video that shows the production model moving that is on Blitzway's FB page.

While I really want this, I think I'm still going to wait until some better pics/video surface. I don't think it'll sellout anytime soon.
Old 06-29-2021, 10:40 PM   #79
TheBishop
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ljaat View Post
it is, I am referring to the video that shows the production model moving that is on Blitzway's FB page.

While I really want this, I think I'm still going to wait until some better pics/video surface. I don't think it'll sellout anytime soon.
Yes I was referring to that vid, and it very well may be faster or slower than what is seen in that clip…. I think their goal will be to just make it functional as shown lol…. Its hard to know how fast this one will sell out, as terminator products are always popular and it will only take 1 decent vid showing the arm working well and it may sell out quick.

Those who missed out on the last batch or those who want a moving arm will hop on it soon after a few reviews are posted most likely. I guess it will depend how many have been preordered up to this point.
Old 06-30-2021, 01:09 AM   #80
jedi_don
The Horsemen of Apocalypse

So two more months at least for it to get shipped from China, customs, distributed through Sideshow and to BigBadToyStore where I ordered it. Going to go from Sideshow in California to BBTS in Wisconsin and finally back to me in California. Too bad Sideshow does offer drop shipping services. That's a huge box. BBTS is going to eat some shipping costs on this. BBTS didn't pad the price or add large item shipping costs. I order this when it first went up for preorder and BBTS didn't collect California sales tax then. If they did, I would have just ordered direct from Sideshow and get the points.

Here's the link to Bitzway's Facebook video
https://fb.watch/6rJf5lhW99/
jedi_don is offline   Reply With Quote