Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 08-02-2019, 10:19 PM   #11
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Hammond View Post
I love the painting of P1, its size and its shark is much better, but I really like the elegant posture of Chronicle and that inclines the balance. I was hoping to reserve my money for the Rotunda Rex, but I love the Mosasaurus and I love sharks, so I can't help buying a figure on a Mosasaurus hunting a great white.
The P1 shark does look better, but it is the wrong scale(too big) and throws off the whole thing for me.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 02:09 PM   #12
TheLostLogan
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67L88Stingray View Post
The P1 shark does look better, but it is the wrong scale(too big) and throws off the whole thing for me.
The shark size is accurate to the size of what a real Mosasaurus was. ILM increased the Mosasaur’s size by 40% in the feeding scene to give it more of a ‘spectacle’ look. ILM is known for changing dinosaur sizes for certain shots to either make them fit in the frame or make it more ‘awesome’ to look at. Regardless, they could take this feedback into consideration and reduce the shark size to match the movie. We’ll just have to wait and see.
TheLostLogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 04:31 PM   #13
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Yes, it was increased in size for the movie past what fossil records have shown, but that's the scale it should be for the statues.
Old 04-17-2021, 03:07 PM   #14
John Hammond
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

There are several figures that I am sorry that they are not going to come out because of the break, but this is the one that most. I had it pre-ordered and it made me very angry when I knew that I couldn't have it, because I'm a great lover of the Jurassic saga, but also of sharks and for me this was the perfect piece, Prime's is too big and although it is very pretty, I don't like that pose very much, I prefer whole creatures and swimming gracefully. Do you know if it is possible to get the prototype? Is there any remote possibility?
John Hammond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2021, 07:15 PM   #15
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Hammond View Post
There are several figures that I am sorry that they are not going to come out because of the break, but this is the one that most. I had it pre-ordered and it made me very angry when I knew that I couldn't have it, because I'm a great lover of the Jurassic saga, but also of sharks and for me this was the perfect piece, Prime's is too big and although it is very pretty, I don't like that pose very much, I prefer whole creatures and swimming gracefully. Do you know if it is possible to get the prototype? Is there any remote possibility?
Very unlikely to get the proto of an unreleased piece, if it survived it will probably go back to Universal and they won't sell it.