Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Comics

Old 04-24-2021, 06:02 PM   #1
The Dark Knight
Hellfire Club

3 Jokers

What's up with this story ? i used to like to read Geoff Johns, but lately he's really a miss for me with Batman Earth One and Doomsday Clock...

I don't read comics anymore, i quit after they ruined Watchmen with Doomsday Clock, that does it. Is it really worth to come back to read 3 Jokers ? No one on the forum says anything about 3 Jokers anyway... That also tells something... probably a ----storm... xD

I may come back for the crapy Batman Earth One Joker story though... damn the geek blood in my vains... xD I read that crap till there anyway.... I read part 1 and 2.... Is the Batman Earth One 3rd part out ? The Catwoman part ? i need to look into that... at the road to Joker part and endure at pro guns Johns's illogical criticism of Batman for not using guns...

Geoff Johns: You are stupid Batman, you don't use guns !

me: you are just emberesing yourself, dude xD

Why Batman though, they all come to Batman, wanting him to use guns... Not Wolverine ? Not Daredevil, Not even Captain America or Qestion, or Wildcat or Elektra or Catwoman or god damn no one but Batman... cut the crap you insane maniacs.

What was i saying, yeah, 3 Jokers, Is there anyone who recommends it ?

Kind of rant ends.
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2021, 07:20 PM   #2
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

I thought it was fantastic. I admit I did not like Batman Earth One and I thought Doomsday Clock was very good but the delays did take away from the story. (I do wonder if Doomsday Clock came out in 12 months would we have seen Death Metal and the creation of the Omniverse).

3 Jokers was I feel some of Geoff John’s work in years. I would highly recommend reading it.
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2021, 07:28 PM   #3
The Dark Knight
Hellfire Club

Doomsday Clock to me was like two Joker and harley wanna be from watchmen world hanging around... And one of them had super powers... The one of the beauities of Watchmen was no one had super powers except Dr. Manhattan... that totally ruined that... and so on... Resurrection of Comedian was terrible... And people were even talking about redeeming Comedian... WTF ! xDDD The guy is a total maniac... Don't be sempatatic with anyone whoever wears American Flag you retardeds... xD but ok, whatever... I quit it with issue 3 or 4 or something.... It wasn't for me.

But i have nothing against Geoff Johns ofcourse, even if i have been abit harsh on him in the thread. If i have enough good word of mouth, like mmk123 recommandetion, i will definetly give it a chance. John's Aquaman run was good afterall and his Teen Titans run is dear to me, one of the first comics i have ever read and it was amazing. I got the trades of it, and also got the omnibus as well... It's not like, i'm sane... xD
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote