Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > DC

Old 04-24-2021, 04:42 PM   #671
The Dark Knight
Hellfire Club

Batman vs Bane ! (:

I don't have much space to fully display my collection yet, but i take some of my statues out of their boxes and take pictures for fun, time to time. Here is one:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	74b0789e-781d-428f-9c77-8044bc62e792.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	346.3 KB
ID:	138840  
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2021, 03:05 PM   #672
BrandonJF
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Has anyone heard anything about some of these recent (and unleased) statues in this line? I've had them all on order since they were originally solicited and I'm about to just give up and cancel them. I am not sure where the retailer ordered them from - it's not Diamond (even though I bet it was originally, then Diamond cancelled, and they re-ordered through someone else).

I had McFarlane (V1!), Miller Armored, Lee V3, and the last Bolland (along with the first and last of the Joker line) ordered and all were ordered the month they were solicited. I know at least 3 came out somewhere. When I checked in December, they were supposed to arrive at the end of December. Now it's May and all I'm getting is a "TBD" date. I am assuming the time for these to show up has long since passed.
BrandonJF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2021, 10:59 PM   #673
Megatage
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonJF View Post
Has anyone heard anything about some of these recent (and unleased) statues in this line? I've had them all on order since they were originally solicited and I'm about to just give up and cancel them.
I've heard they are AWESOME! Don't give up on them just yet they are coming out within a month or two . I've got it on good authority and they will be the best ever!
Megatage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2021, 08:59 AM   #674
rykerw1701
Justice League

I wouldn't cancel them. If they don't come out, the order will be cancelled automatically. You lose nothing.
rykerw1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2021, 09:01 AM   #675
SDguy

Quote:
Has anyone heard anything about some of these recent (and unleased) statues in this line? I've had them all on order since they were originally solicited and I'm about to just give up and cancel them. I am not sure where the retailer ordered them from - it's not Diamond (even though I bet it was originally, then Diamond cancelled, and they re-ordered through someone else).

I had McFarlane (V1!), Miller Armored, Lee V3, and the last Bolland (along with the first and last of the Joker line) ordered and all were ordered the month they were solicited. I know at least 3 came out somewhere. When I checked in December, they were supposed to arrive at the end of December. Now it's May and all I'm getting is a "TBD" date. I am assuming the time for these to show up has long since passed.
Are you saying you never got a McFarlane piece (v1 or v2)? Both were released.
SDguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2021, 09:54 AM   #676
The Dark Knight
Hellfire Club

It is not too late for Mcfarlane (V2), it is still in stock at BBTS. Cancel your order and go to BBTS and get it.
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2021, 08:17 PM   #677
BrandonJF

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDguy View Post
Are you saying you never got a McFarlane piece (v1 or v2)? Both were released.
I know. 3 of the statues that I ordered when they were originally solicited never shipped.
Old 05-12-2021, 08:26 PM   #678
BrandonJF

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Knight View Post
It is not too late for Mcfarlane (V2), it is still in stock at BBTS. Cancel your order and go to BBTS and get it.
Thanks - I just ordered it from BBTS. I have been ordering these B&W statues through DCBS forever, but something happened with these. I am sure they originally placed an order with Diamond, but eventually switched to someone else when Diamond and DC parted ways. I think I even ordered V1 TWICE. The first time it was solicited it was solicited it at the wrong price, they cancelled the orders, then it was re-solicited through Diamond and I ordered it again. I then watched V1 and V2 both come out while my order sat there.... along with ever other DC Collectibles order.

It's too bad, since I had it ordered for way cheaper than the BBTS price, but I have zero confidence these orders could possibly be fulfilled and the distributor can only say "TBD". As if there is a boat load of V1s just sitting out there somewhere....
Old 05-26-2021, 09:41 AM   #679
hockeyflow33
Fantastic Four

Quote:
McFarlane, Armored Miller and Jim Lee V3 all came out but nothing else did. There was five or six others that were planned but it doesn't seem like they were ever produced. I reached out last year to a few of the artists that the sculpts were based on and none of them had any idea if the statues were still coming out
hockeyflow33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2021, 12:02 PM   #680
gerrya
Doh!

I had the Joe Madureira one on preorder from Megalopolis since March of 2019. Looks like Megalopolis went under?
gerrya is offline   Reply With Quote