Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Old 01-21-2018, 09:31 AM   #51
Submissive421
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Even if she gets the correct amount of votes, they would consider her lower prority because other TTs got more votes. Its already hard to get enough votes for her to get even a chance to be made. Fina seems impossible at this rate. But I will say that rallying did help.
Submissive421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 11:25 AM   #52
silentwinter92
U talkin' to me?

As long as there are fans behind the series theres definitely a higher chance for existing licenses to be made.

For them to start new lines, theres always the added work to get licenses. F4F is slowly moving on to more and more anime stuff, berserk/persona/fma or branching out to more japanese video game licenses which are more or less the bread and butter. MGS/Tekken/SC/Dark souls/Castlevania alongside nintendo's offerings.

But their older stuff hasn't been doing as well except for zelda which is always a money churner. Such as Kirby/Sonic/Castlevania.
silentwinter92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 06:07 PM   #53
FriendlySamurai
Luke Cage

I think on the plus side she’s already been completely designed, so Im sure f4f would like to see a return on what theyve already invested. I wonder if there is an overall Sega license and they can make her anytime or if the all stars license is going to run out?

But like Dao said, Im not sure how useful a TT is when the response isnt fast and big. Votes trickling in over long periods seem somehow less likely to turn into real purchases.

I think they did a Valkyria Chronicles TT recently- I wouldnt mind getting Aika that way. Still dont see it happening tho, but a huge Tank dio in 1/6 with all the characters would be epic. sniff.

FriendlySamurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2020, 01:25 AM   #54
dao2
Cyclops

THEY ARE DOING AIKA FINALLY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

https://first4figures1.apms5.com/any...dxr6jv3feg&n=4
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2020, 09:27 AM   #55
Submissive421
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

F'ing FINALLY!!!!!
Old 06-12-2020, 10:36 AM   #56
Augen
The Hulk

There's a piece I never expected to happen!
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2020, 11:26 AM   #57
Submissive421

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
There's a piece I never expected to happen!
I had more hope when Reala was posted 1st and I know more people rallied for Aika. I was kinda annoyed at 1st. But all is well now.

I hope they have it where we can exchange her boomerang to show my element colors.
Old 06-12-2020, 11:44 AM   #58
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submissive421 View Post
I had more hope when Reala was posted 1st and I know more people rallied for Aika. I was kinda annoyed at 1st. But all is well now.

I hope they have it where we can exchange her boomerang to show my element colors.
The listing said there is an ex, not sure what it's going to be. Maybe another arm with a different position? Different colors would be cool but I'd probably just use green as that's what she has in all the artwork pretty much ;p
Old 01-05-2021, 10:00 PM   #59
dao2
Cyclops

Update from fb: Aika is being painted now and hopefully will be shown and put up for PO soon!!

Old 01-07-2021, 09:55 AM   #60
vinnnie
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
Update from fb: Aika is being painted now and hopefully will be shown and put up for PO soon!!
Thanks for sharing the update. Hope she will sell well enough to warrant a Fina statue (although they will probably make a new Vyse because lot of people missed that one).
vinnnie is offline   Reply With Quote