Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 05-09-2021, 06:39 AM   #1
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

PCS - Felicia 1/4 statue

After seeing HMO’s Felicia, I think PCS is a little late to the game with this. Nothing against it but this is a striking contrast between the 2 companies. IMO, the skin tone is a tad too dark. It would be interesting to see the swimsuit version though.

VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2021, 06:59 AM   #2
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

Truly clueless.
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2021, 07:19 AM   #3
Westhelle
Shadowhawk

It's not a Felicia statue it's Menat in a Felicia cosplay. Obviously she won't look like Felicia.
We already have a thread about her by the way. That Felicia statue is just a variant.

Not a big fan of that variant either, but I can see how it could perfectly work on her regular costume, since the pose is perfect for Menat and she also has the right amount of T H I C C-ness
Westhelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2021, 07:33 AM   #4
vinnnie
Luke Cage

Sorry VS but gotta agree with the others. If there should be a separate thread for this, it should have been named 'PCS Menat as Felicia 1/4 statue' (mostlikely this will be a bit smaller than a true 1/4 though).
vinnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2021, 08:26 AM   #5
ukshaun
Hercules

The ball of wool/string base features some oddness. Notice how the strands that are under the top stands fail to form a continuation. It appears to be an error on behalf of the painter, not the sculptor. I do not envy the factory painters having to paint the base. Maybe they should have stuck with a single color. Hyper ugly base design all the same. My appreciation of the recent HMO Felicia has increased tenfold. This is definitely a piece for hardcore desperate Menat fans only. Maybe better quality images will save it?
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2021, 09:14 AM   #6
zeheero
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by VS1976 View Post
After seeing HMO’s Felicia, I think PCS is a little late to the game with this. Nothing against it but this is a striking contrast between the 2 companies. IMO, the skin tone is a tad too dark. It would be interesting to see the swimsuit version though.

PCS is trolling right? Is it April 1st?!? I hope they are joking. I think a 5 year old would do a better sculpt than this by 1000 times.
zeheero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2021, 01:28 PM   #7
qz33
Rescue

I can't understand PCS promotional thinking.
They think a single pic is going to build order anticipation where in most cases it just solidifies initial impressions off a single reference.

It's like when strippers try to do a tease... I'm either gonna like or not so show your sh!t and get on with the show...
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2021, 01:37 PM   #8
risingstar
Jedi Order

There is a market for this?
risingstar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2021, 03:34 PM   #9
ukshaun
Hercules

The flat white eyes with black outline look like something seen on a statue from 10+ year ago. The photo might be to blame, but there appears to be little to no sculpt to the eye areas. I can see this piece being scrapped.
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2021, 04:22 PM   #10
MrYac
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeheero View Post
PCS is trolling right? Is it April 1st?!? I hope they are joking. I think a 5 year old would do a better sculpt than this by 1000 times.
Clearly you don’t know any five year olds, kids suck at everything
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote