Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 12-08-2020, 12:46 PM   #161
RyluzZ
Justice League

Exactly the tones on the XM photo look way better in the mouth. The tones, is too dark on the covention one
RyluzZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 01:28 PM   #162
Mepaphoros
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

I also like the slightly greener hue to the blues in his costume...as the XM photo has.
Mepaphoros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 09:17 PM   #163
Philintheblank
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

XM and lips...what a weird issue to have.
Philintheblank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 09:27 PM   #164
Thor57
Teen Titans

Been a long time since I ordered an XM piece, but when did they start option A and B with different prices? Their claim to fame when they started was multiple swap out options. I'd hate to see them fall into the Sideshow model of having to pay extra for swap outs.
Thor57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2020, 02:24 AM   #165
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

"XM Studios is excited to present our next Marvel Premium Collectibles series statue, Ultimate Captain America. From the dark days of world war to the explosive challenges of today, Super-Soldier Captain America stands ready as a shining sentinel of liberty to shield the oppressed and fight for freedom everywhere. This beloved character is immortalized in amazingly detailed 1:4 scale cold-cast porcelain. Each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the high quality finish.

After being infused with the Super-Soldier serum, Steve Roger’s body reached the upper-most limits of human perfection in strength, stamina, agility, and durability. With training, he learned to use these traits in perfect unison in any given situation. Because of this, many see him as super human, but in truth he maintains a strict regimen of exercise to bolster the serum’s transformation of his physical form. In addition, Rogers’ charisma and shrewd decision-making ability are also recognized as being at the top-level of any human on Earth."

XM Studios Premium Collectibles Facebook

GHeroes European Master Distributor Facebook

Version A

Version B

GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2020, 05:21 AM   #166
Kessiah
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philintheblank View Post
XM and lips...what a weird issue to have.
Don't forget the red eyes signature .
Kessiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2020, 05:32 PM   #167
FJC
Midnighter

I just don't get the version A and version B thing anymore. Why not just call this what it obviously is now? These types of releases are REG and EX editions. This also allows XM to release more than 999 pieces of a sculpt.
FJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2020, 03:14 AM   #168
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by FJC View Post
I just don't get the version A and version B thing anymore. Why not just call this what it obviously is now? These types of releases are REG and EX editions. This also allows XM to release more than 999 pieces of a sculpt.
They have done it with Deadpool and Cyclops before, both don´t reached 999 together.
GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2020, 03:44 PM   #169
dw316
Justice League

If we pre-order from SpecFiction, will we be getting the exclusive plaque? Or can we get that only from ordering through the XM site? Also, is today the last day to pre-order to get the plaque or was it yesterday (I'm always confused at the different hemispheres, whether it is a day early or late)? Wondering if countries not under the XM shipping list have a chance at those?
dw316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2020, 04:33 PM   #170
Spec Fiction
Speculative Fiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by dw316 View Post
If we pre-order from SpecFiction, will we be getting the exclusive plaque? Or can we get that only from ordering through the XM site? Also, is today the last day to pre-order to get the plaque or was it yesterday (I'm always confused at the different hemispheres, whether it is a day early or late)? Wondering if countries not under the XM shipping list have a chance at those?
Hi you will get the plaque