Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 08-01-2021, 11:01 PM   #71
Mister H
Green Goblin

I think it would be cool if they made a Thor movie one of these days.
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2021, 03:10 PM   #72
The Dark Knight
Hellfire Club

Awesome film. (: 9/10

I have never ever thought that i would find somekind of shark adorablely cute... HA HA King Shark was amazing. I thought Weasel would be the one that shine like the Rocket Racoon but no, it was King Shark.

King Shark is my favorite Suicide Squade character now. Rat Catcher II was pretty good as well.

I really liked that David Ayer and Taika Waititi supported Gunn at his DC project. Marvel films are awesome, DC really needs theirs' kind of talents push. Taika Waititi was the original Rat Catcher in the film btw.
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2021, 03:15 PM   #73
deadpoolredsuit
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Knight View Post
Awesome film. (: 9/10

I have never ever thought that i would find somekind of shark adorablely cute... HA HA King Shark was amazing. I thought Weasel would be the one that shine like the Rocket Racoon but no, it was King Shark.

King Shark is my favorite Suicide Squade character now. Rat Catcher II was pretty good as well.

I really liked that David Ayer and Taika Waititi supported Gunn at his DC project. Marvel films are awesome, DC really needs theirs' kind of talents push. Taika Waititi was the original Rat Catcher in the film btw.
Thanks. I'm planning on watching it on Wednesday. Two days to go
deadpoolredsuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2021, 03:18 PM   #74
The Dark Knight
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadpoolredsuit View Post
Thanks. I'm planning on watching it on Wednesday. Two days to go
Np. (: The film had right amount of drama and comedy, very well balanced.
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2021, 07:12 PM   #75
Josh-a-tron
"Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"
Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bottled_Water View Post
Honestly I think DC should just make a Batman universe. Give us more character studies like Joker but with other villains, and then a Batman film that ties them all together.
I can't call Joker a "Character Study" because it went against everything we've come to know about the character.

To me it was the worst case of pseudo-intellectual drivel that took the themes of other films (Taxi Driver, The King of Comedy) and plopped into a film with the name of a widely popular character and the bare minimum of related window dressing.

I'd prefer if they wanted to do villain character studies they get writers who actually know the characters.
Josh-a-tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2021, 09:52 AM   #76
Vince-Vell
Cosmic Painter
PainterModerator

Saw it last night (this online streaming makes it free online after first airing but that a another story)

Was basically what the comic is all about so didnt mind it at all, but have to say Harley made the movie.

Only two bad parts were Harley being able to jump up the buildings edge like a super human and her Arkham outfit was short lived. Rest of the cast etc was a good mix of characters.

In the end enjoyed it but didnt love it. Since I love DC animated movies so much this whole story could have been animated and would have been fine with that. Guess im just tired of actors these days.
Vince-Vell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2021, 04:53 PM   #77
Augen
The Hulk

I thought it was a huge upgrade over 2016 Suicide Squad. I liked the characters and action and got a few laughs. Who knew I'd like Rat Catcher and Polka Dot Man so much?

It is a shame to me this likely won't even make half of 2016 version because *waves hands at world* because this suits the comic so much more. Outside of Harley I really wasn't sure who was going to live or die.

I really love the Guardians of the Galaxy movies and still prefer them, but this was really fun even if it had a few bumps along the way.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2021, 04:54 PM   #78
Augen
The Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince-Vell View Post
Saw it last night (this online streaming makes it free online after first airing but that a another story)

Was basically what the comic is all about so didnt mind it at all, but have to say Harley made the movie.

Only two bad parts were Harley being able to jump up the buildings edge like a super human and her Arkham outfit was short lived. Rest of the cast etc was a good mix of characters.

In the end enjoyed it but didnt love it. Since I love DC animated movies so much this whole story could have been animated and would have been fine with that. Guess im just tired of actors these days.
I loved her initial outfit and look, shame they switched it so quick.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2021, 09:44 PM   #79
TheBishop
Justice League

They should make a huge “human sized” King Shark bust…would be noice!
TheBishop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2021, 11:36 PM   #80
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Wife and I just finished watching it and loved it. It felt like 2 hours of the parachute scene in Deadpool 2 and the many failures in the Venture Bros.
eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote