Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Iron Studios

Old 08-02-2021, 11:27 AM   #121
Master Pizza
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite GLORY View Post
Sideshow now saying Blob Aug-Sept 2021. I could have sworn when I JUST checked the updated shipping timeframes last week he still said July - September. I wonder if the site auto updates once it reaches the next month? Since it's now August. I don't know. Hoping we get atleast 1 - 2 pieces this month.
Yeah the thrill is sorta gone for me. I've been following this line since they first announced it back in 2017. Between the delays, price increases and seeing countless other licences being announced by IS this line is losing it's appeal. Supposedly more dio pieces are going to be revealed this month so maybe that'll encourage me to continue but as of right now I feel like cancelling Blob, waiting for Quicksilver and then calling it quits.
Master Pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2021, 09:07 PM   #122
Commander0Zero
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Pizza View Post
Yeah the thrill is sorta gone for me. I've been following this line since they first announced it back in 2017. Between the delays, price increases and seeing countless other licences being announced by IS this line is losing it's appeal. Supposedly more dio pieces are going to be revealed this month so maybe that'll encourage me to continue but as of right now I feel like cancelling Blob, waiting for Quicksilver and then calling it quits.
I'm close myself. Which ones do you have so far if I may ask?
Commander0Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2021, 09:36 PM   #123
Infinite GLORY
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

The Hype goes away and I lose interest myself. I have a habit where i get bored of things, sell them off, then get back into it later on with new releases and buy back everything i sold lol.

I’m trying hard with this line to not do that. As long as pieces keep coming out every 4-5 months I’ll be good.
Infinite GLORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2021, 12:15 AM   #124
Master Pizza
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander0Zero View Post
I'm close myself. Which ones do you have so far if I may ask?
So far just Xavier, Mystique, Pyro, Gambit, and Juggernaut. I also have the old Magneto and Colossus pieces.
Master Pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2021, 09:48 AM   #125
Infinite GLORY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Pizza View Post
So far just Xavier, Mystique, Pyro, Gambit, and Juggernaut. I also have the old Magneto and Colossus pieces.
The old Magneto and Colossus pieces are good. I had them both with the Psylocke at one point. Boy that Psylocke piece had some hips on her.

I ended up selling them when they announced the new versions. I liked that Magneto, just wish the base was more elaborate. I was tempted to pick that back up vs. dish out $250+ on the new one. Still might.
Old 08-04-2021, 12:43 AM   #126
dw316
Justice League

Box for Juggernaut is huge, like the HT TDK Armory/signal sets box size, maybe slightly bigger. Juggs is like the size of a 1/6 figure, huge!

Does anyone know if piece #2 in front and #6 in the back are supposed to be somewhat loose on the base? It's the one with the really thin rod in front of Jericho. Also, does piece #3 and #5 by his leg supposed to touch?
dw316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2021, 05:49 PM   #127
pamphyboy
Shadowhawk

Anybody get their Sentinel#2 directly from Iron Studios here in US? If so, how much they charge for shipping especially if you live in California? Thanks.
pamphyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2021, 03:22 AM   #128
Black Cat
Thunderstrike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite GLORY View Post
The Hype goes away and I lose interest myself. I have a habit where i get bored of things, sell them off, then get back into it later on with new releases and buy back everything i sold lol.

I’m trying hard with this line to not do that. As long as pieces keep coming out every 4-5 months I’ll be good.
lol I do that as well.
Black Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2021, 09:43 AM   #129
Infinite GLORY

Late to the party but I received my Juggernaut yesterday finally here on the East Coast. He's awesome. Glad I picked this one up. Very large piece.
Old 08-06-2021, 10:05 AM   #130
alshadow
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

On-hand photo of Emma, Omega Red and Deadpool taken from a local statue group. Credit goes to Carlos Castaños.

alshadow is offline   Reply With Quote