Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > DC

Old 08-26-2019, 07:28 AM   #21
heypaul
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Has anyone ever tried buying any of the “Special Order” products? I’m thinking of buying a Koto statue, but it’s listed as a special order and literally the only info I can find on what that means is when you look in your cart, it says “*Special Order items Delivery Subject To Availability.” I’m wondering if built2shred’s Candy Bishoujo was one of those.
heypaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2019, 08:11 AM   #22
Master Pizza
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by heypaul View Post
Has anyone ever tried buying any of the “Special Order” products? I’m thinking of buying a Koto statue, but it’s listed as a special order and literally the only info I can find on what that means is when you look in your cart, it says “*Special Order items Delivery Subject To Availability.” I’m wondering if built2shred’s Candy Bishoujo was one of those.
Yes I did and it immediately went to backorder. Don't waist time with that site.
Master Pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2019, 08:14 AM   #23
heypaul

Ah, okay, thanks. When it goes to backorder, do they refund you or is your money with them until they decide whether they can fill it or not later?
Old 08-26-2019, 09:28 AM   #24
Master Pizza
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Ah, okay, thanks. When it goes to backorder, do they refund you or is your money with them until they decide whether they can fill it or not later?
They keep the money until you cancel or they send out of stock email and cancel it themselves.
Master Pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2019, 10:09 AM   #25
heypaul

Yikes. Well, thanks for the info. I might still try to place an order next time there's a sale, but I guess I won't hold my breath waiting for whether it actually gets filled.
Old 08-26-2019, 01:12 PM   #26
UnicornPegasus
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
I've had the Rogue/Gambit and Storm/Bishop TAS states on order via "Special Order" since April and while they aren't in "backordered" status yet, there's no progress, so I hold out no hope of actually getting them.
UnicornPegasus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2019, 01:15 PM   #27
heypaul

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnicornPegasus View Post
I've had the Rogue/Gambit and Storm/Bishop TAS states on order via "Special Order" since April and while they aren't in "backordered" status yet, there's no progress, so I hold out no hope of actually getting them.
Ugh, that’s no good. Did they already charge you or do they only charge you once it actually ships?
Old 08-26-2019, 03:08 PM   #28
ddarko
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Nooooo. If you check in Koto subforum, you will see that many of us tried DD with no luck. No one seems to have gotten their figure preorders from them satisfied. Save your time and hassle and just buy somewhere else.
ddarko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 11:10 AM   #29
GibsonB
Doh!

Thanks for sharing. I’m not this type of person, mostly because I’m lazy to look for stuff like this online, but whoever does this has great potential. I mean it makes sense, who doesn’t want to save some cash, right? Recently, I tried to switch my approach. I now look for discounts all the time, I try to make use of vouchers or discount codes. What really helped me, is this platform DontPayFull where I found a lot of coupon codes for different websites, such as Amazon or eBay. I didn’t expect to make use of them so much, but the time limit is very flexible, and they have so many offers. It’s lifesaving.
GibsonB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 02:23 PM   #30
Gerard
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

In this case this is a lie I guess ??

https://www.deepdiscount.com/weta-wo.../9420024729816
Gerard is offline   Reply With Quote