Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 07-31-2021, 10:12 AM   #31
SkilledButton
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister H View Post
Final product isn’t as good as I expected it to look. No go for me.
Huh I kinda think it turned out better what in the final reveal didn't resonate with you? My biggest gripe is no second portrait but I'm hoping the price will reflect the lack of switch outs.

Otherwise, looks really nice IMO, wish XM would do more 1/6 line for justice league.
SkilledButton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2021, 10:37 AM   #32
Mister H
Gen 13

Somehow I though that he was standing firm on solid ground, not in a falling back sort of pose. His hand holding the bow doesn’t look right to me either. Most of it looks really good... Plus I don’t want to spend $500 for it so I’m kinda looking for excuses.
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2021, 10:50 AM   #33
SkilledButton
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister H View Post
Somehow I though that he was standing firm on solid ground, not in a falling back sort of pose. His hand holding the bow doesn’t look right to me either. Most of it looks really good... Plus I don’t want to spend $500 for it so I’m kinda looking for excuses.
Understandable on the price point, it's pretty high for a 1/6 piece unless you absolutely love it.

I'm on the fence myself. I think it turned out even better than I expected but I'm not a huge green arrow fan. I am collecting justice league, wasn't sure if he'd make the cut but I'm pretty impressed with the final product, so we'll have to see. May wait a little and see if anything else comes out that interests me and then circle back closer to it's ship window. Unless it's a piece I know I'm buying 100% that's more or less my approach now.
SkilledButton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2021, 11:58 AM   #34
Punisher_
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

looks good to me.
Punisher_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2021, 08:17 PM   #35
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

This really needed an option to have him plug in higher on the base somewhere, looks like he's fell over in the sewers...also the sewer is an odd base choice for him too...sculpt on GA himself is fab otherwise.
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2021, 09:25 AM   #36
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

"XM Studios is excited to present our next 1:6 DC Premium Collectibles DC Rebirth series statue, Green Arrow! A Billionaire Oliver Queen uses both his wealth and his unmatched archery skills as the Justice League's battling bowman, Green Arrow. Immortalized in amazingly detailed 1:6 scale cold-cast porcelain, each handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the high-quality finish.

Although he is commonly thought of by many as just a modern-day Robin Hood, the Green Arrow is so much more than that limited description would lead you to believe. Born to a life of wealth and privilege, Oliver Queen took it all for granted until tragedy struck at sea, leaving him alone on a deserted island. There, Queen had to dig deep to find out if he had the inner fortitude to survive. While stranded on this island, Oliver honed his already formidable archery skills into becoming the greatest archer ever known.

Size matters, but Quality even more so! The new XM DC 1:6 line is specially designed for collectors who desire more space-friendly collectibles, without compromising on the incredible details and quality of larger collectible pieces. At 1:6 scale, XM's creative direction is to showcase more abilities, powers and essence of the characters in a bold, dynamic and story telling style. The new XM 1:6 DC line will amaze you with the details you don't expect at this scale. Smaller scale, smaller boxes, more affordable shipping and pricing means you can fit more of these incredibly detailed collectibles into your collection!"

XM Studios Facebook

GHeroes EU Master Distributor Facebook

GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2021, 04:56 PM   #37
Lavario007
The Spirit

Green Arrow now available on Spec Fiction!
Lavario007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2021, 05:00 PM   #38
MisterJ
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Got my PO in at Spec Fiction!
MisterJ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2021, 05:30 AM   #39
Dr.Jackal
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

XM say they still plan to continue the 1/6 line, going by their message to me. Let's hope they do.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210803-145640__01.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	162.3 KB
ID:	141814  
Dr.Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2021, 05:31 AM   #40
Spec Fiction
Speculative Fiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavario007 View Post
Green Arrow now available on Spec Fiction!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterJ View Post
Got my PO in at Spec Fiction!
Thx so much to both of you!!!