Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > CS Moore Studio

Old 11-27-2015, 08:01 PM   #1
Cyber-Lip
Hydra

Question Moore Bronze Statues (not faux)

Anyone own a Bronze Moore statue? Not faux but the real bronze? If so what are your thoughts?
Cyber-Lip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2015, 02:28 PM   #2
dechirico7
The Flash

Too expensive for me. I would love the dawn (pink one) and sinful Suzie in true bronze. They look awesome.
dechirico7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2016, 02:35 PM   #3
OrangeCrush
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber-Lip View Post
Anyone own a Bronze Moore statue? Not faux but the real bronze? If so what are your thoughts?
Yeah, I own the Fathom Bronze sculpture. I wanted it for the longest time, but I just could't bring myself to pay $3200 over a 6 month period as the payments would have been roughly $530 a month. Just too much for me given all the different collecting hobbbies I have. So I convinced the customer service departent at SC Moore to increase the payment plan to up to 9 months, as opposed to 6, which basically lowered the payment to roughly $350 per month for 9 months instead of $530 for 6 months, which was far more affordable for me. So I immeditaly ordered it when they initiated those changes in the payment schedule. I recieved mine a little over a year and half ago.

As for my thoughts on their bronze statues, they are absolutely STUNNING!!! Expensive, but absolutely stunning in every sense of the word. Of course, I only have experience with the Fathom statue so I can't speak for the others, but if they are anything like the Fathom statue (in regards to detail and quality) then I would defintely give them all extremely high marks.

I really wanted the life size version, but $25,000+ is a bit out of my league, lol. My bronze Fathom is basically my definitive Michael Turner Fathom collectible and I don't regret buying it for a second. Its highly unlikely I will ever get my money back out of it if I decide to sell, simply because the market for such high priced statues is extremely small, especially when your dealing with a lesser known character like Fathom.

Anyways, if you can afford roughly $350 a month for 9 months and you really have your eye set on a particular piece, I woud definitely recommed buying it. They truly are a step above everything else on the market and make a beautiful addition to any statue collection.

I have been very tempted to add another piece to my collection, but I just can't decide which piece I would buy next. I love the Sinful Suzi, Aphrodite IX, Angelus, and Magdalena. I would love to buy all 4, but that just isn't going to happen. I really love the blue color on the Sinful Suzi, but I am a bigger fan of Aphrodite IX and Magdalena and Angelus looks absolutely stunning with her wings. Its just a shame they are so damn expensive. But again, I don't regredt buying my Fathom statue at all. Its one of my most prized posessions.
OrangeCrush is offline   Reply With Quote