Statue Forum 





StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Kotobukiya

» Spotlight
DGK Sideshow Domino PF DGK XM Moon Knight Statue DGK P1 Gurren Lagann Full Drill Statue Clay Moore - Inside Stories
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-13-2021, 12:19 PM   #71
worstgamerever
The Avengers
 
worstgamerever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 678
Quote:
Originally Posted by JP Sarri View Post
I got mine last week and I love it. I will probably do a review over the weekend.
Did you do the review? I'm keeping an eye on your YouTube channel
worstgamerever is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2021, 06:03 PM   #72
Onewiththeforce
Fantastic Four
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 80
I will be dressing up as this 90's Cyclops this Halloween. Looking forward to almost having my cosplay done soon. This piece is a great version of that Cyclops depicting from the 90's. I am also a big fan of the scale of this piece as well.
Onewiththeforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2021, 12:08 PM   #73
Naru
Birdman
 
Naru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 354
Hey guys how's the size comparison of Cyclops in relation to previous DRS statues and Bowens? This one definitely seems like it's on the larger side of the 1/6 scale. It also seems to me that Koto is going the SS route of adding artistic input into the costumes and moving away from the true comic book adaptations of the costumes. Congrats to everyone who has the piece.
This line seems like it would be great if you were to display it alongside other statues from this line but would be jarring if it were a one off next to museum and semi museum posed statues as part of a team.
Unless you're a collector who isn't bothered by that
Naru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2021, 12:53 PM   #74
JP Sarri
Retired Reviewer
 
JP Sarri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Bluffton, SC USA
Posts: 5,879
Quote:
Originally Posted by worstgamerever View Post
Did you do the review? I'm keeping an eye on your YouTube channel
Posted this morning.

https://youtu.be/1GRu_ZB3PvI
JP Sarri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2021, 01:02 PM   #75
Naru
Birdman
 
Naru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 354
Great video as always JP!
Naru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2021, 01:03 PM   #76
JP Sarri
Retired Reviewer
 
JP Sarri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Bluffton, SC USA
Posts: 5,879
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naru View Post
Great video as always JP!
Thanks, brother. It has been awhile. Glad to be back with regular reviews.
JP Sarri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2021, 06:42 PM   #77
worstgamerever
The Avengers
 
worstgamerever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 678
Quote:
Originally Posted by JP Sarri View Post
Posted this morning.

https://youtu.be/1GRu_ZB3PvI
Thanks buddy. Excellent video, very thoughtful and detailed. I don't think there is a better 1/6 representation of the character
worstgamerever is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2021, 07:11 AM   #78
JP Sarri
Retired Reviewer
 
JP Sarri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Bluffton, SC USA
Posts: 5,879
Quote:
Originally Posted by worstgamerever View Post
Thanks buddy. Excellent video, very thoughtful and detailed. I don't think there is a better 1/6 representation of the character
You are welcome.
JP Sarri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2021, 06:10 PM   #79
TheLastMan
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.
 
TheLastMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Parts Unknown
Posts: 703
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naru View Post
Hey guys how's the size comparison of Cyclops in relation to previous DRS statues and Bowens? This one definitely seems like it's on the larger side of the 1/6 scale. It also seems to me that Koto is going the SS route of adding artistic input into the costumes and moving away from the true comic book adaptations of the costumes. Congrats to everyone who has the piece.
This line seems like it would be great if you were to display it alongside other statues from this line but would be jarring if it were a one off next to museum and semi museum posed statues as part of a team.
Unless you're a collector who isn't bothered by that
TheLastMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2021, 06:59 PM   #80
Andres
Fantastic Four
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: Central America
Posts: 84
By any chance anyone who owns it have the Hulk vs wolverine maquette from Sideshow? I'm wondering how would they pair up
Andres is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

Prototypezstudios

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:08 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com