Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 03-29-2022, 05:37 AM   #101
Peedi
The Secret Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenLogikos View Post
I'd have to say that's pretty much my Carnage too, but (and I think we've talked about it before) I still like the first XM and the Koto Fine Art. But you're right - none have nailed it yet, so I'm always looking...
Yeah I think we have.

Hopefully one day someone will make a close to classic Carnage.
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2022, 10:50 AM   #102
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

- Absolute Carnage will be ready for Pre-Order tomorrow, 19th May 2022! -

"XM Studios is excited to present our next 1:4 scale MARVEL Premium Collectibles series statue, Absolute Carnage. Each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with XM?s famous quality finish, and comes in a bold, dynamic, and story-laden style.

Set in a destroyed portion of Bruce Banner?s lab, Absolute Carnage is seen brandishing an arsenal of long, blade-like weapons and other monstrous constructs as he springs into action in battle with Venomized Hulk. Collectors can also look forward to a companion piece featuring Venom Hulk that will be released by XM soon.

Bearing spiky teeth, clawed fingers and a huge gaping jaw, the XM Team has opted to flesh out intricate details within Absolute Carnage, with visible threads of red and black snake-like tendrils stretching across the character to form muscle tissue. The XM Team also strove to depict the alien symbiote in a dynamic yet inhuman-like manner that is not seen in most statues. The base of the statue features cannisters containing unknown substances strewn across the floor. Individual nuts and bolts can be seen on the destroyed base. Collectors will receive 2 additional right hand switch outs and 2 additional left hand switch outs."

XM Studios Facebook

GHeroes EU Master Distributor Facebook

GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2022, 10:51 AM   #103
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

- Absolute Carnage will be ready for Pre-Order tomorrow, 19th May 2022! -

"XM Studios is excited to present our next 1:4 scale MARVEL Premium Collectibles series statue, Absolute Carnage. Each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with XM’s famous quality finish, and comes in a bold, dynamic, and story-laden style.

Set in a destroyed portion of Bruce Banner’s lab, Absolute Carnage is seen brandishing an arsenal of long, blade-like weapons and other monstrous constructs as he springs into action in battle with Venomized Hulk. Collectors can also look forward to a companion piece featuring Venom Hulk that will be released by XM soon.

Bearing spiky teeth, clawed fingers and a huge gaping jaw, the XM Team has opted to flesh out intricate details within Absolute Carnage, with visible threads of red and black snake-like tendrils stretching across the character to form muscle tissue. The XM Team also strove to depict the alien symbiote in a dynamic yet inhuman-like manner that is not seen in most statues. The base of the statue features cannisters containing unknown substances strewn across the floor. Individual nuts and bolts can be seen on the destroyed base. Collectors will receive 2 additional right hand switch outs and 2 additional left hand switch outs."

XM Studios Facebook

GHeroes EU Master Distributor Facebook

GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2022, 11:19 AM   #104
Frankierock
Omega Red

Hmmmm really thinking about picking this one up. I wish the pose was a little different, some angles look a bit off. But still like it , so may bite. Especially since the base will go almost perfectly with the XM Iron Spidey I recently got.
I really like the SSC version, but that bladed only arm hurts it a bit. But if this comes in at a really crazy price, I may go SSC. I’m hoping for around $900..but these days I may be dreaming.
Frankierock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2022, 11:23 AM   #105
LiquidsGold
Frackin!

Really liking it, may get this instead of the new sideshow PF. Liking the head sculpt more than sideshow’s. Let’s see the price.
LiquidsGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2022, 12:10 PM   #106
SkilledButton
Nightwing

It's not bad, but I really wish it was a classic carnage rather than this version.

Still .... Pretty well done.
SkilledButton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2022, 03:31 AM   #107
Royalguard
The Avengers

Thumbs down

Paint is awesome as is sculpt. Unfortunately I will pass on this one and keep ol’trusty (xm carnage). I’m not feelin this pose. Congrats to all that PO!
Royalguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2022, 07:14 PM   #108
Frankierock
Omega Red

Up now..$999..can’t believe it but pulled the trigger on this one…only because it’s not due out until 4th quarter 2023..gives me plenty of time to pay it off at a low rate. Nice to see this will pair with Venom Hulk so let’s see how that turns out.
Frankierock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2022, 08:19 PM   #109
LiquidsGold
Frackin!

Pulled the trigger on him, two things that surprise me are no transformation portrait and looks like there is no plaque too. Overall really impressed with the paint and sculpt, much better than XM’s first carnage imo.
LiquidsGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2022, 09:00 AM   #110
naeser2008
Justice League

Carnage with the Venom spider = one of the dumbest design choices in Marvel Comics history.

Totally niche statue, they should have gone classic Carnage.
Hopes for a Bagley Carnage statue are pretty much all but gone.
naeser2008 is offline   Reply With Quote