Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 08-10-2013, 02:55 PM   #91
Spideristic
The Thunderbolts

devincf: Marvel ends with AGE OF ULTRON video from Comic Con. Ultron definitely is made from Iron Man armor in this video.

EricVespe: Marvel panel ended with Feige showing the Avengers: Age of Ultron teaser again. No new news... hrmm...
Spideristic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 05:59 PM   #92
DynamicMenace
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

was there any indication of Ultron being made in ironman 3?
ive never read the comic. so i wonder how the back story will be played out for Ultron?
all i know of Ultron sad as it may be is the "young avengers" animated DVD..
DynamicMenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 07:42 PM   #93
Meteor Man
Imperial Guardsman

I'm sad to think that there will be no Hank Pym and Janet VanDyne in Avengers 2. If Ultron is in the movie, then there's no way his creator Hank , and Hank's girlfriend Janet should be left out. I for one don't want Tony Stark or any other character being responsible in the cinematic universe for things they have nothing to do with in the comic universe.

Stark's and RDJ's hubris could grow so big, he may become the ultimate villain the Avengers will have to face.
Meteor Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 08:02 PM   #94
DynamicMenace

so Tony wasn't the one who created Ultron?
because in the animated DVD he was the who created him. guess ill have to do some research.
Old 08-12-2013, 02:41 AM   #95
jedi_don
The Horsemen of Apocalypse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matches Malone View Post
I agree my friend. To think that we are talking about Ultron and the Vision here but yet "wonder woman" is a four letter word in the WB/DC camp.
I don't know. Marvel certainly runs the risk of turning off the mainstream audience if they get too comic book cartoony with the story lines and characters. Fanboys alone don't bring in billion dollar ticket sales. Guardians of the Galaxy I think is going to be the biggest risk. We'll have to wait and see how much Capt 2 and Thor 2 push the envelope into comic book fantasy and how audiences will react. But Guardians with all the aliens is a big leap from what audiences have seen before. Since Marvel has plans out to phase 3 it will be interesting if they change their plan if phase 2 doesn't go well. Genre films are also starting crowd the market and might start cannibalizing each other.
jedi_don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 03:45 AM   #96
metroid
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedi_don View Post
I don't know. Marvel certainly runs the risk of turning off the mainstream audience if they get too comic book cartoony with the story lines and characters. Fanboys alone don't bring in billion dollar ticket sales. Guardians of the Galaxy I think is going to be the biggest risk. We'll have to wait and see how much Capt 2 and Thor 2 push the envelope into comic book fantasy and how audiences will react. But Guardians with all the aliens is a big leap from what audiences have seen before. Since Marvel has plans out to phase 3 it will be interesting if they change their plan if phase 2 doesn't go well. Genre films are also starting crowd the market and might start cannibalizing each other.
metroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 06:54 AM   #97
Leon
WHITE & NERDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamicMenace View Post
so Tony wasn't the one who created Ultron?
because in the animated DVD he was the who created him. guess ill have to do some research.
Nope. it's Henry Pym.
Leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 08:47 PM   #98
DynamicMenace

aahhh ok. thanks Leon
Old 08-21-2013, 05:37 AM   #99
Bullseye
Mod Assassin
Super Moderator

Elizabeth Olsen up for role of Scarlet Witch.

http://www.totalfilm.com/news/rumour...-in-avengers-2
Bullseye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 05:58 AM   #100
Simplyrob
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedi_don View Post
Genre films are also starting crowd the market and might start cannibalizing each other.
if by genre, youre speaking of superhero films, i dont know about this. as of late, there really havent been any bombs like there were earlier. phase 1 was a huge success and i think phase 2 is going to go brilliantly. i think Marvel has a proven game plan and id think them tying their films together is a fab plan. i honestly think DC could wreck all their titles if not done correctly. theyre basically playing catch-up and may try to squeeze too much in a few years.
Simplyrob is offline   Reply With Quote