Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 02-17-2021, 08:34 PM   #1
stevo84
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

tweeterhead website

Has anybody visited this website lately? I can't view any products anymore I can't pre-order anything.
stevo84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 09:42 PM   #2
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevo84 View Post
Has anybody visited this website lately? I can't view any products anymore I can't pre-order anything.
They sold out of everything during their last sale. Superman officially goes on sale on their site tomorrow, although there is a link floating around for people who RSVP’d to order it a day early.
nearmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 09:46 PM   #3
Philintheblank
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

So, from what I remember what's on the main page is what's still available for order. Catwoman is available on SS. Not sure why you can't order Minion...possible they hit their ES and didn't update with the number. As far as Superman...what nearmint said.
Philintheblank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 10:34 PM   #4
Iko Iko
The InJustice League

I personally think the Tweeterhead site is a mess. I am sure they are still tweaking the new version (or at least I hope they are). They need an archive and a better home page which displays more of their statues IMO.
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 11:09 PM   #5
azurepred
Zot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iko Iko View Post
I personally think the Tweeterhead site is a mess. I am sure they are still tweaking the new version (or at least I hope they are). They need an archive and a better home page which displays more of their statues IMO.
agreed. I just want Supes and made an account yesterday, but was like WTF, where are all the older releases?
azurepred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 11:37 PM   #6
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by azurepred View Post
where are all the older releases?
Sold out. Sideshow still has several of them.
nearmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 11:40 PM   #7
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

I know that BBTS and Entertainment Earth have some on their site as well.
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 03:21 PM   #8
stevo84
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Thanks guys I just pre-ordered the superman
stevo84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2021, 02:05 AM   #9
melkor23
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iko Iko View Post
Currently whole Tweeterhead seems to be a mess: promising a surprise accessory for Hordak EX buyers since weeks and nothing.
Promising an email for international buyers of Hordak and Hordak‘s Minion how the shipping of them should work (separated or together) - nothing!
And now they announce that they scrap international shipping besides Canada and UK without even mentioning what is happening with existing international preorders and don‘t answer one of the many questions regarding this: https://www.facebook.com/10060015666...5817303146748/ - what is going on there?
melkor23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2021, 02:38 AM   #10
Philintheblank
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by melkor23 View Post
Currently whole Tweeterhead seems to be a mess: promising a surprise accessory for Hordak EX buyers since weeks and nothing.
Promising an email for international buyers of Hordak and Hordak‘s Minion how the shipping of them should work (separated or together) - nothing!
And now they announce that they scrap international shipping besides Canada and UK without even mentioning what is happening with existing international preorders and don‘t answer one of the many questions regarding this: https://www.facebook.com/10060015666...5817303146748/ - what is going on there?
As long as I've been a customer communication hasn't been TH's strong suit. It's their Achilles' heel. Chad also has a tendency to jump the gun. I'd say hire more people on CS and social media to answer questions, but that's not a new idea.
Philintheblank is offline   Reply With Quote