Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 07-12-2023, 07:03 PM   #111
Tbolt
Inconceivable!
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wktf View Post
Those I know who?ve seen it appreciate what they tried to do but, uniformly, consider the movie a muddled mess. Due to this, I?m waiting for it to hit digital release and will watch it then.
The criticisms of this movie are way over the top. The movie is actually pretty good.

Taking my family to see the other box office dud Indy 5 tomorrow before it leaves theaters.
Tbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2023, 01:16 AM   #112
wktf
Columnist Thunder Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
The criticisms of this movie are way over the top. The movie is actually pretty good.

Taking my family to see the other box office dud Indy 5 tomorrow before it leaves theaters.
Oh, I don?t know. I just finished watching it on Vudu and thought it was a train wreck. The CGI, especially the opening sequence but also throughout the film was poor to the point of laughable animation. Also, it just fell apart by and at the end. There were a few good moments, such as Barry?s last scene with his Mom and the initial Keaton/Batman sequences. But, certainly, I can see why word of mouth has made this a box office flop.
wktf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2023, 09:29 PM   #113
Sonic Boom
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

I watched the Flash again followed by Guardians 3 today. It's amazing how bad the CGI is compared to GOTG3 especially the speed force stuff. The Keaton nostalgia wore off pretty quickly and all I could think about was how I'd prefer Thomas Wayne Flashpoint Batman.
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2023, 05:01 PM   #114
MKS
Nightwing

It was OK - had some good moments but unlikely I will want to see that one again.
MKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2023, 10:29 PM   #115
AC_808
Hercules

The Flash - 7/10

So the Flash is streaming now on MAX. Saw it for myself.

Why does Flash, at times, have to pose before he starts to run? And in such a ridiculous pose, too. And yes, I have to agree, the CGI was really bad. The CGI didn't look real at all ...especially when the timelines were colliding. The different character versions in CGI were so bad. Oh, and the babies scene looked really bad, too. Yikes!

The story could've been fleshed out more too. I didn't feel invested with some of the characters ...like Supergirl. And if I didn't watch Man of Steel ...I wouldn't have been invested in Zod either.
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote