Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 01-30-2021, 05:18 AM   #1731
Manu81
The Spirit

this bust is by far the best piece in my collection. I paid for it more than double its initial price (I was late) and it is worth every euro I paid! It is absolutely stunning, identical to the velociraptor in the movie. It captures all the glances of the visitors (when there were any). I'm sorry who could not buy it because for me it is the best and most iconic piece of jurassic park. it's simply like having a velociraptor from the movie alive at home. NOBODY who has it could say otherwise and I doubt that any fan of the film would sell it unless it was out of absolute necessity ... that's why the ebay price ... (I have other pieces of Alien on display, my favorite franchises. ..but unfortunately I have not yet seen any piece of alien that matches this bust .. we will see the new alien from prime 1). cheers !!
Manu81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2021, 07:40 PM   #1732
clutch
Sailor Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vader View Post
asking price.
I'm glad you feel the need to answer for me. You're wrong by the way.
clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2021, 08:17 PM   #1733
Vader
Ghost

lol
Vader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2021, 08:17 PM   #1734
Vader
Ghost

lol. Well that's my view. 8
Old 01-31-2021, 08:18 PM   #1735
Vader
Ghost

lol. Well that's my view. 8k is nuts. But its a great piece nonetheless. Looks pretty fierce in person. Just wish they made the other one to go with it.
Old 01-31-2021, 10:10 PM   #1736
Dundee
Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manu81 View Post
this bust is by far the best piece in my collection. I paid for it more than double its initial price (I was late) and it is worth every euro I paid! It is absolutely stunning, identical to the velociraptor in the movie. It captures all the glances of the visitors (when there were any). I'm sorry who could not buy it because for me it is the best and most iconic piece of jurassic park. it's simply like having a velociraptor from the movie alive at home. NOBODY who has it could say otherwise and I doubt that any fan of the film would sell it unless it was out of absolute necessity ... that's why the ebay price ... (I have other pieces of Alien on display, my favorite franchises. ..but unfortunately I have not yet seen any piece of alien that matches this bust .. we will see the new alien from prime 1). cheers !!
This is one of those once in a decade statues and I'm sure it'll look even more stunning in person. Congrats mate, it's a priceless feeling when collectors get the pieces they absolutely love. I echo the same sentiment as you i.e the market price is a strong indicator how sought after a piece is. It's what keeps both statues and collectors honest and in this instance the brutal truth is people will pay big $ for this quality replica.
Dundee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2021, 12:41 AM   #1737
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by clutch View Post
I'm glad you feel the need to answer for me. You're wrong by the way.
Of course he is wrong, he foolishly gave you the benefit of the doubt that you might actually be sane
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2021, 05:20 PM   #1738
Jon_Boston_83
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67L88Stingray View Post
Of course he is wrong, he foolishly gave you the benefit of the doubt that you might actually be sane
Clearly just attention seeking as they reply but don't really answer. I'm amazed you all still care what they think.
Jon_Boston_83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2021, 09:15 PM   #1739
Vader
Ghost

Nobody should get upset. Everyone can have an opinion. It's just his/her opinion. We each like what we like. no hard feelings either way.
Old 05-14-2021, 02:02 AM   #1740
Themarkmail
A day without sunshine is like... night.

There is one available in Ohio for about 5,000 https://www.ebay.com/itm/Jurassic-Pa....m46890.l49286
Themarkmail is offline   Reply With Quote