Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Just The Facts... > Collection Corner

Old 03-19-2021, 01:47 AM   #521
House
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremydmc View Post
Looks great to me. Cannot wait to find a new house with the space to get all of my stuff out of the boxes.
Thanks Jeremydmc! Dreading that day when i will have to move. Hope you find something that work well all around!
House is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2021, 10:56 AM   #522
jeremydmc
Black Panther

Quote:
Originally Posted by House View Post
Thanks Jeremydmc! Dreading that day when i will have to move. Hope you find something that work well all around!
So far we have found 3 houses we really liked but someone came in within a day on the market and made full cash offers without even seeing the house in person. We have a ton of people moving in from Colorado and California here since marijuana was legalized and opening up businesses.

I lived through masses people moving into Austin 15 years ago from California .....now I get to see it happen all over again. Home prices here in Tulsa are skyrocketing just like they did in Austin back then. We have been looking since August of last year and no luck so far. We have given ourselves until August of this year to find something or we will just do some work on our house and stay where we are. That would lead to me downsizing my collection quite a bit....not sure if that is a bad thing though. LOL
jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2021, 07:50 PM   #523
House

Korbanth Satele Shan SaberStaff

Few days ago i got my installed version of Satele Shan hilts from Korbanth. I jumped on this order early in my start of saber collecting. The hilt(s) themselves have a nice weight and the inscriptions have a nice look to them! The coupler functions well and lines up on both hilt activations. 3 Allen screws and each one pops off. A little bit tedious but holds the hilts together for form the staff well. Hilt access is very easy 1 screw off from the switch and removes to get inside.

They naturally had a weathering done to them, i actually ordered it on top, so the etching would be more pronounced. Early when these were made Korbanth reached out and asked if i still wanted it with extra weathering. Really wasn't needed.
I have had some professional installs done, best sounding speakers, clean installs etc. (To my knowledge) In comparison, they really did a pretty good job on the proffie 2.2 install. Was really glad that they did install a pcb with LEDS on both. The chassis has easy board access and wires while visible, are not in the way nor all over the place. They are tucked inside a portion on the chassis. Speaker is a bass speaker, performs well. They installed a kill switch as well.

Old 03-28-2021, 07:51 PM   #524
House

Korbanth Satele Shan SaberStaff Cont

Old 04-16-2021, 12:34 AM   #525
House

XM Studios Batman Shugo

Finally got what will most likely be my last DC piece. I started out collecting whatever i wanted, ordering up the first few pieces of this line. I had the intentions of getting the OG Samurai Batman, but for 1500+ why not get something new and in my opinion better for less.

I had some issues at first getting the remote/batsignal and chest piece to work. After contacting XM/GFX they were more than helpful on how to get it working properly.

Really happy with this piece and i always felt like i was missing Batman to compliment the others i do have. It has tons of switch outs, 4 heads,3 sets of arms, 3 chest pieces, 2 switch out sheathes.

The base has its own lazy suzan and spins on its own. A bit ruff at some points but works well. The 2 different lightups on the bat signal. The other function on the remote lights up the red chest piece.

The detail on this is amazing really happy with the paint application and sculpt. The Bat signal has a really nice patina'd look to it.

Old 04-16-2021, 12:34 AM   #526
House

XM Studios Batman Shugo(Cont)

Old 04-16-2021, 12:38 AM   #527
House

XM Studios Batman Shugo(Cont)

Old 04-16-2021, 02:08 AM   #528
ukshaun
Hercules

Great looking pieces there.
I wished i had picked up the Sideshow Terminator female.
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2021, 08:57 AM   #529
jeremydmc
Black Panther

Great addition. That batman is awesome!
jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2021, 09:55 AM   #530
Asgard
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Congratulations on the Batman statue
Asgard is offline   Reply With Quote