Old 06-11-2021, 10:27 PM   #11
Biggunz
Loki

WTF why is this 1/4 statue 1k!!!!!!

FORGIVE THEM FATHER......they know not what they do
Biggunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2021, 10:26 AM   #12
Infinite GLORY
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

This looks great! Im not an HP statue collector so I wont be getting this, but wow. I really love the Legacy 1/4 pieces IS is pumping out.

And biggunz how much do you expect this to be? Lol. This is in line with IS other legacy 1/4 pieces for the detail. The Thanos Endgame Legacy 1/4 was 1200. The Iron Man Deluxe I think was also 1200.

You do have pieces like the upcoming Black Widow Legacy thats about $800, but to me this has 1. another character so technically its 2 characters in 1 statue, and 2. more detail than BW to justify the price.
Infinite GLORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 09:31 PM   #13
Biggunz
Loki

Should of been $850 tops same as mandlorian
Biggunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 11:33 PM   #14
No1
The Avengers

There's now 1/10 for 350, 500, so welcome to this new tendence, 1K for a bigger piece like this 1/4 is the rule now, just don't expect too much in terms of QC and painting, their pieces are always a lotery...
No1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2021, 09:01 AM   #15
Infinite GLORY

I disagree. I've been starting to collect their Avengers 1/4 pieces lately, the newer ones, and they are all top notch. I have the Endgame Thanos, Cap & Thor, and the Infinity War Iron Spider-Man. Still have to get Iron Man. But yea the 1/4 I have no issue with.
Old 06-15-2021, 05:58 PM   #16
No1
The Avengers

Yeah I understand, I have pieces from IS that in the same piece are parts you can give a 10 and others like 1 or close to that, that's the problem with IS, the Sentinel itself, some amazing parts, very poor base, looks almost amateur the painting there, and some of the Xmen looks bad and clumsy, but the Sentinel is amazing, so we never really know how a piece are going to be, it's 8 or 80 with IS.

It's very common in a Diorama we have a little of both worlds and this is A BIG a problem, they must take more care about QC and the final product must look good in all parts.

IS filosophy seems to be more like "hey this gonna make a good impact" so they sold that idea, they're very good with that, and from that point the rest doesn't matter too much, you can see this on the final product in the case of the Sentinel, there's a lot of people complaining about the painting, and that should be the most carefull production of IS, because of all the hype and the complexity, but looks like they don't care to the detail and the final product.

Compared with others like XM, Prime 1, Sideshow, none are perfect, but they never have such an abyss from the prototype from the final piece, and such an inconsistence between their launches...

It's important that we talk about that, if not they will never resolve that, if no one care they will continue, why changed if sold and no one complain? See the point?
No1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2021, 02:29 PM   #17
bearmdel
Statue Forum MacDaddy

An amazing looking statue but.... I'm surprise people are not talking about it more.... Is HT not as interesting anymore?
bearmdel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2021, 11:50 AM   #18
bearmdel
Statue Forum MacDaddy

After 2 weeks with no answer to my question, I guess I got my answer

Old 08-08-2021, 12:00 AM   #19
Infinite GLORY

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearmdel View Post
After 2 weeks with no answer to my question, I guess I got my answer

Are you asking if the hot toys version is better? Personally i like the look of statues better than poseable figures.
Old 08-08-2021, 12:15 AM   #20
bearmdel
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite GLORY View Post
Are you asking if the hot toys version is better? Personally i like the look of statues better than poseable figures.
I made a mistake... I meant HP (Harry Potter)

When i saw this statue I loved it but nobody seems to be talking about it.... maybe people don't think it is a good statue or are not interested in HP pieces anymore...