Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 07-23-2021, 09:20 PM   #561
Mr.Mxyzptlk
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Pizza View Post
I want a Grundy too but not trying to pay $1300 for one. Hope Tweeterhead takes a gamble on him.

Yeah, I want a MASSIVE Grundy (big like juggernaut or that Court of the Deaad-Odium character massive)

I want tweeter to focus on Masters of the Universe!

Whoever the sculptor/artist was for that Skeletor bust, they need to get that individual to do a 1/4 scale statue ASAP!!

but Tweeterhead has been doing a great job with their new DC lineup "that Wonder Woman looks amazing!"
Mr.Mxyzptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2021, 09:27 PM   #562
saberhagen
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
Well, on the one hand I’m surprised at how many rehashed characters were getting, on the other, you can’t say they aren’t bringing out new product finally.
This is very true, good amount of stuff this time around.

2 new DC PFs might happen tomorrow. Question is if one will be another Joker, Batgirl, Poison Ivy, or Zatanna. Hopefully too soon for another Harley lol
saberhagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2021, 09:39 PM   #563
Master Pizza
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by saberhagen View Post
This is very true, good amount of stuff this time around.

2 new DC PFs might happen tomorrow. Question is if one will be another Joker, Batgirl, Poison Ivy, or Zatanna. Hopefully too soon for another Harley lol
That character seems to have an infinite amount of greenlights.
Master Pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2021, 09:39 PM   #564
Peedi
The Secret Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadpoolredsuit View Post
Another Black Widow
Another Captain America
Another Batman
Another Easy Pass

Look on the bright-side.. Money saved!
Part of the problem it is everybody LOVES repeats, it just depends on what the repeat is per person. There’s more than enough Harleys, yet I purchased Hell on Wheels. There’s tons of Caps too, but I’m 1000% getting this one because wings are on his head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
And yet, no Red Skull, Madam Hydra, Falcon, or Winter Soldier. Just another Cap and Black Widow. Lordy. This is insane. Yet they sell so they will keep doing it.

If this was grey suit, short hair - I would have bit. Just SSDD with the black suit.

Also - where in the hell is Black Panther, Falcon, or Loki?
A new Black Panther PF was waiting for the 1/5 to sell through, accomplished, and is now likely waiting for the movie sequel.

They dropped the ball on Falcon and Loki in favor of the other characters launching around movie/TV hype. Although with Doom and Cap obviously every Marvel character doesn’t launch with movie hype.
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2021, 09:40 PM   #565
Peedi
The Secret Six

Where are the comic book DC PFs?
Old 07-23-2021, 09:48 PM   #566
Master Pizza
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peedi View Post
Part of the problem it is everybody LOVES repeats, it just depends on what the repeat is per person. There’s more than enough Harleys, yet I purchased Hell on Wheels. There’s tons of Caps too, but I’m 1000% getting this one because wings are on his head.

A new Black Panther PF was waiting for the 1/5 to sell through, accomplished, and is now likely waiting for the movie sequel.

They dropped the ball on Falcon and Loki in favor of the other characters launching around movie/TV hype. Although with Doom and Cap obviously every Marvel character doesn’t launch with movie hype.
Fantastic Four movie was announced last year wasn't it?

As for Cap, and I'm not sure they even mentioned this in the booth tour, it's his anniversary. That's why we've gotten so many Cap Omnis lately. So I think it's still trying to capitalize on hype even if it's not movie and tv.
Master Pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2021, 10:09 PM   #567
xellos49698
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:

As for Cap, and I'm not sure they even mentioned this in the booth tour, it's his anniversary. That's why we've gotten so many Cap Omnis lately. So I think it's still trying to capitalize on hype even if it's not movie and tv.
I really hope they get the Fantastic Four right this time. I would love to see Doom, Galactus, and Silver Surfer done right.
xellos49698 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2021, 10:13 PM   #568
WalkerFodder
The X-Men

Ya’ll be sure to use the sideshow.com/suggest to send in statue suggestions. I used it today to request a 1/4 Winter Soldier.
WalkerFodder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2021, 10:25 PM   #569
saberhagen
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:

Yeah I think they're building towards a big Fantastic Four reveal. Please just let the movie finally be good

Cap is persistently popular so it doesn't surprise me, especially when he works in a set with any other adjacent characters that do have movies/TV coming out.
saberhagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2021, 11:24 PM   #570
Peedi
The Secret Six

Quote:

FF was announced but it’s just in development. It’s not even in preproduction yet where casting happens. And there’s no date at all for actual production yet.

We don’t even know if Doctor Doom will be in that movie. Especially since Kang has Avengers and FF ties, for all we know we may very well see Nathaniel Richards developed more or as a Kang variant.