Statue Forum 





StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Community Corner > NY Mafia

» Spotlight
DGK Sideshow Domino PF DGK XM Moon Knight Statue DGK P1 Gurren Lagann Full Drill Statue Clay Moore - Inside Stories
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-03-2021, 12:12 PM   #8201
Frankierock
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
 
Frankierock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Dobbs Ferry, NY
Posts: 7,955
I may not like it..but Iím rooting for Brady. My only ďoutsideĒ NY Area team is the SF 49ers. So after last years loss. (Which we should have won. But thatís for another day.) I want to see KC go down.

But overall I just want to see a good game.
Frankierock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2021, 02:33 PM   #8202
Mister H
Storm
 
Mister H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: High Hrothgar
Posts: 6,652
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankierock View Post
I may not like it..but Iím rooting for Brady. My only ďoutsideĒ NY Area team is the SF 49ers. So after last years loss. (Which we should have won. But thatís for another day.) I want to see KC go down.

But overall I just want to see a good game.
If it's anything like their regular season game it'll be pretty good. I don't see Tom coming out on top though, I smell a repeat.
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2021, 04:49 PM   #8203
Collection King 13
You Should Punch Your Face in the Face!!!
Adamantium Plus Member
 
Collection King 13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Boogie Down Bronx
Posts: 50,980
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister H View Post
If it's anything like their regular season game it'll be pretty good. I don't see Tom coming out on top though, I smell a repeat.
I agree!
__________________

"Grailability" -One collectibles potential on becoming a Grail Piece. Pronunciation [greyl-uh-bil-i-tee]
"Flipphobia" -One collectors morbid fear of flippers. Pronunciation [flip-foh-bee-uh]
"Flipollector" -One Who Flips with the intent of purchasing something else for their collection. Pronunciation [flip-uh-lek-ter]
http://statueforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=75&dateline=1236098318
Collection King 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2021, 04:49 PM   #8204
Collection King 13
You Should Punch Your Face in the Face!!!
Adamantium Plus Member
 
Collection King 13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Boogie Down Bronx
Posts: 50,980
Quote:
Originally Posted by The General View Post
+1 Fvck Brady!!
__________________

"Grailability" -One collectibles potential on becoming a Grail Piece. Pronunciation [greyl-uh-bil-i-tee]
"Flipphobia" -One collectors morbid fear of flippers. Pronunciation [flip-foh-bee-uh]
"Flipollector" -One Who Flips with the intent of purchasing something else for their collection. Pronunciation [flip-uh-lek-ter]
http://statueforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=75&dateline=1236098318
Collection King 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 02:10 PM   #8205
Frankierock
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
 
Frankierock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Dobbs Ferry, NY
Posts: 7,955
Sup NY!
Frankierock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 02:11 PM   #8206
Frankierock
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
 
Frankierock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Dobbs Ferry, NY
Posts: 7,955
Anyone here know what would be the best place to unload my old comics and toys? Maybe even some statues. I donít want to use EBay. Been scammed to many times there. And I wanna try to unload it as bulk , I donít want to have to sit there and go through piece by piece if I donít have to.

Thanks guys
Frankierock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2021, 11:40 AM   #8207
Collection King 13
You Should Punch Your Face in the Face!!!
Adamantium Plus Member
 
Collection King 13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Boogie Down Bronx
Posts: 50,980
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankierock View Post
Anyone here know what would be the best place to unload my old comics and toys? Maybe even some statues. I donít want to use EBay. Been scammed to many times there. And I wanna try to unload it as bulk , I donít want to have to sit there and go through piece by piece if I donít have to.

Thanks guys
Try Midtown Comics or Royal Collectibles in Queens
__________________

"Grailability" -One collectibles potential on becoming a Grail Piece. Pronunciation [greyl-uh-bil-i-tee]
"Flipphobia" -One collectors morbid fear of flippers. Pronunciation [flip-foh-bee-uh]
"Flipollector" -One Who Flips with the intent of purchasing something else for their collection. Pronunciation [flip-uh-lek-ter]
http://statueforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=75&dateline=1236098318
Collection King 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2021, 11:40 AM   #8208
Collection King 13
You Should Punch Your Face in the Face!!!
Adamantium Plus Member
 
Collection King 13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Boogie Down Bronx
Posts: 50,980
Good Moring Ladies!
__________________

"Grailability" -One collectibles potential on becoming a Grail Piece. Pronunciation [greyl-uh-bil-i-tee]
"Flipphobia" -One collectors morbid fear of flippers. Pronunciation [flip-foh-bee-uh]
"Flipollector" -One Who Flips with the intent of purchasing something else for their collection. Pronunciation [flip-uh-lek-ter]
http://statueforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=75&dateline=1236098318
Collection King 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2021, 03:38 PM   #8209
J Storm
The Spirit
 
J Storm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: NYC
Posts: 349
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankierock View Post
Anyone here know what would be the best place to unload my old comics and toys? Maybe even some statues. I donít want to use EBay. Been scammed to many times there. And I wanna try to unload it as bulk , I donít want to have to sit there and go through piece by piece if I donít have to.

Thanks guys
Quote:
Originally Posted by Collection King 13 View Post
Try Midtown Comics or Royal Collectibles in Queens
Royal Collectibles in Forest Hills Queens may give you a better deal than Midtown Comics. Midtown tries to get pieces for dirt cheap and sell them in their stores for crazy prices.

I buy alot of comics, toys and statue from Royal, theyre good people.
J Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2021, 04:55 PM   #8210
Frankierock
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
 
Frankierock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Dobbs Ferry, NY
Posts: 7,955
Sup peeps...thanks for the info.
Frankierock is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

Prototypezstudios

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:38 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com