Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 06-06-2021, 09:28 PM   #31
Mister H
Green Goblin

I’m starting to like this better than the Fabok rooftop Batman. Call me crazy but this pose and build is hitting the right buttons for me. I’ve heard that WB has seen the film and they hate it. Hoping that won’t spell doom for the statue.
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2021, 10:42 PM   #32
Agent23
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister H View Post
I’m starting to like this better than the Fabok rooftop Batman. Call me crazy but this pose and build is hitting the right buttons for me. I’ve heard that WB has seen the film and they hate it. Hoping that won’t spell doom for the statue.
Hate it in a good way or hate it in a bad way?

(They could hate it because it’s not what they expected or they could hate it because it’s trash)
Agent23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2021, 11:34 PM   #33
Mister H
Green Goblin

Because it’s trash basically. More reshoots are rumored as well which could push it to 2023.
Old 06-06-2021, 11:55 PM   #34
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Have you seen that from a reliable source? I saw it on wegotthiscovered, but they seem the opposite of reliable.
nearmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 12:17 AM   #35
Mister H
Green Goblin

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
Have you seen that from a reliable source? I saw it on wegotthiscovered, but they seem the opposite of reliable.
Not sure which ones are reliable and which ones aren’t. I’ve seen it on several YouTube channels.
Old 06-10-2021, 04:10 PM   #36
Agent23
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Because it’s trash basically. More reshoots are rumored as well which could push it to 2023.
Bummer. I was looking forward to it. We’ll see I guess…
Agent23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2021, 07:40 PM   #37
Mister H
Green Goblin

I keep coming back and looking at this one and the more I look at it the more I like it. To me it has both comic book and realistic aspects to it. Even though I’m not excited about the movie, I like the suit, the color and the pose. I just really hope this doesn’t get cancelled.
Old 07-14-2021, 03:12 PM   #38
gearhead
The Herculoids

I didn’t know this was a thing, but I just stumbled on the YouTube video for this statue. As far as “realistic” movie designs go it’s not bad. In my opinion it’s certainly better than the Nolan SWAT Batsuit. But what I find most interesting is how good it looks with either of the comic portraits and how bad it looks with the Pattinson head. Place me firmly in the camp that thinks he’s a terrible choice. His acting skills may or may not be great, but he doesn’t have the right look at all. It takes more than a chin the be Batman. The rest of his alien sized head looks ridiculous in that cowl. And the Batman 66 outline around his face is definitely not helping. I guess P1 and DC think so too because they feel the need to include comic portraits with a movie statue. Have they ever done that before?

I hope to be proved wrong, but I have zero faith in Pattinson or WB that this will be any good.

Cool statue though, and I’m especially jealous of the sculpted cape. Wish they’d have done some of the Arkham line like that.
gearhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2021, 03:23 PM   #39
Mister H
Green Goblin

Quote:
Originally Posted by gearhead View Post
I didn’t know this was a thing, but I just stumbled on the YouTube video for this statue. As far as “realistic” movie designs go it’s not bad. In my opinion it’s certainly better than the Nolan SWAT Batsuit. But what I find most interesting is how good it looks with either of the comic portraits and how bad it looks with the Pattinson head. Place me firmly in the camp that thinks he’s a terrible choice. His acting skills may or may not be great, but he doesn’t have the right look at all. It takes more than a chin the be Batman. The rest of his alien sized head looks ridiculous in that cowl. And the Batman 66 outline around his face is definitely not helping. I guess P1 and DC think so too because they feel the need to include comic portraits with a movie statue. Have they ever done that before?

I hope to be proved wrong, but I have zero faith in Pattinson or WB that this will be any good.

Cool statue though, and I’m especially jealous of the sculpted cape. Wish they’d have done some of the Arkham line like that.
Agreed on all points.
Old 08-04-2021, 09:44 AM   #40
Mister H
Green Goblin

Dang.....where the heck is this? Probably will have to wait until well into 2023 for it at this point.