Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 05-12-2024, 03:49 PM   #481
Hobbyist
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

I am also a big fan of CR Superman, especially the first one in 1978. To me, that's the definitive Superman movie.

I too would love to have a perfect CR Superman statue, preferably licensed one. I've been waiting for one for years.

I love the one by Arnie Kim but its price is prohibitive for most collectors including me, and it is not a licensed statue.

This one by JND is brilliant in most respects except the likeness. To me, there is no "good enough" likeness. It is either spot-on or off.

A poor likeness is always a deal breaker for me regardless of how great the rest of the statue is. It is a shame, really.

I will just have to keep waiting for a few years longer, I suppose, until some companies like Blitzway and Prime 1 decide to give it a try.

I believe they will come up with a much better likeness (just look at their Scar Face, John Wick and Neo) and a more affordable price point.
Hobbyist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2024, 02:45 AM   #482
csutkakoma
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobbyist View Post
I am also a big fan of CR Superman, especially the first one in 1978. To me, that's the definitive Superman movie.

I too would love to have a perfect CR Superman statue, preferably licensed one. I've been waiting for one for years.

I love the one by Arnie Kim but its price is prohibitive for most collectors including me, and it is not a licensed statue.

This one by JND is brilliant in most respects except the likeness. To me, there is no "good enough" likeness. It is either spot-on or off.

A poor likeness is always a deal breaker for me regardless of how great the rest of the statue is. It is a shame, really.

I will just have to keep waiting for a few years longer, I suppose, until some companies like Blitzway and Prime 1 decide to give it a try.

I believe they will come up with a much better likeness (just look at their Scar Face, John Wick and Neo) and a more affordable price point.
I am with you on this one!
csutkakoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:59 PM   #483
Freakyguy666
Sinister Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by csutkakoma View Post
I am with you on this one!
Don’t hold your breath…this CR will be the best for a looooong time…
Freakyguy666 is offline   Reply With Quote