Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 01-06-2021, 03:46 PM   #511
Asgard
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Ja, it is a balance.

I only pre-order from my trader a Prime 1 statue if I want the exclusive version.
The problem is that a trader in Germany has to take two regular statues from Prime 1 for one Exclusive.
My current trader has only ordered two Exclusive Red Sonja because he hopes to be able to sell the four regular ones. I wouldn't pre-order a regular version because I can always buy them somewhere.
Ordering direct from Prime 1 overseas is simply too expensive.

Same with Wonder Woman vs. Hydra.
Trader has orderd three Bonus (!) Exclusive. I have one pre-orderd and the other two have already been sold. Now he still has six regulars to sell
Asgard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 05:18 PM   #512
Silas Loki
A.I.M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asgard View Post
Ja, it is a balance.

I only pre-order from my trader a Prime 1 statue if I want the exclusive version.
The problem is that a trader in Germany has to take two regular statues from Prime 1 for one Exclusive.
My current trader has only ordered two Exclusive Red Sonja because he hopes to be able to sell the four regular ones. I wouldn't pre-order a regular version because I can always buy them somewhere.

Trader has orderd three Bonus (!) Exclusive. I have one pre-orderd and the other two have already been sold. Now he still has six regulars to sell
Who do you buy from in Germany? I've been looking for a good supplier in Deutschland, someone trustworthy and able to get exclusives. I'm also looking to buy both the WW Hydra piece and the Red Sonja piece - and I'm dreaming the import costs.
Silas Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 05:33 PM   #513
ScoobyDoo
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonewolf65 View Post
You had to give them ideas...looks like P1 have moved the date to March to June
Well poop lol. I have this on order from spec fiction so probably beginning of next year at latest.
ScoobyDoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 06:16 PM   #514
Gekon
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas Loki View Post
Who do you buy from in Germany? I've been looking for a good supplier in Deutschland, someone trustworthy and able to get exclusives. I'm also looking to buy both the WW Hydra piece and the Red Sonja piece - and I'm dreaming the import costs.
Try Bunker158.com or Toy-palace.com
Gekon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 06:20 PM   #515
Gekon
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asgard View Post
Ja, it is a balance.

Are You sure? Cause Red Sonja is not exclusive it's Deluxe version and it is not the same. From what i know Distributor must only has to take additional regular version with Ex not Deluxe. Wonder Woman is actually exclusive but Sonja not.
Gekon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 07:05 PM   #516
Asgard
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gekon View Post
Try Bunker158.com or Toy-palace.com

worldwidetoys.de

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gekon View Post
Are You sure? Cause Red Sonja is not exclusive it's Deluxe version and it is not the same. From what i know Distributor must only has to take additional regular version with Ex not Deluxe. Wonder Woman is actually exclusive but Sonja not.
I was told so.
But Regular, Exclusive, Deluxe, Bonus ... that's also a mess.
Asgard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 08:24 PM   #517
Indomitus
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Red Sonja regular is all spoken for apparently at Prime 1 site. Waitlist. Chances are at the distributor level when that starts to dry up. Only 200 pieces I guess. I expect Sideshow will Waitlist this soon.
Indomitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 04:41 AM   #518
Xenomrph
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

I just got an email from Prime1 that my Red Sonja is ready to ship, but the shipping price quoted is way higher than it was when I placed the order. Like, the price I was quoted was $140, but the final invoice is apparently hitting me for $334, over double the initial quote. Is this normal? Should I be voicing a complaint? Needless to say I'm not amused by this at all - the whole reason I was using a payment plan is because I couldn't afford to get hammered with a $400+ payment all at once.

For $300+ in shipping they'd better be hand-delivering it to me with next-day delivery.
Xenomrph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 04:47 AM   #519
Hokuto
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenomrph View Post
I just got an email from Prime1 that my Red Sonja is ready to ship, but the shipping price quoted is way higher than it was when I placed the order. Like, the price I was quoted was $140, but the final invoice is apparently hitting me for $334, over double the initial quote. Is this normal? Should I be voicing a complaint? Needless to say I'm not amused by this at all - the whole reason I was using a payment plan is because I couldn't afford to get hammered with a $400+ payment all at once.

For $300+ in shipping they'd better be hand-delivering it to me with next-day delivery.

same to me but shipping cost now is 835 US dollars,
should I cancel? this is only my second p1 statue, I don't know how to proceed
Hokuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 04:53 AM   #520
Xenomrph
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

$835? Holy ----, for that kind of money they should be teleporting it to your house 6 months ago via a chrono-teleporter, and the statue should be animated via arcane magick.

I'm not planning to cancel my order, but this still feels pretty nuts.
Xenomrph is offline   Reply With Quote