Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 07-08-2017, 07:57 PM   #101
jfyahui
Death is hereditary.

It's a mark 3 armour,which in my opinion is the best,has a great modern look but harks back to its classic origins...that's all I care...I can't wait for this,along with the predator maquette,alien queen maquette,and thanos.. sideshow is back to its best...my plan is to be out of this hobby or scale it down to one statue a year...from 2018,I've already stoped with xm,pcs( Conan war paint still on order)and chronicle,...sideshow has come back very strong...and I'm happy for it...now wheres juggernaut??
jfyahui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 08:06 PM   #102
T.MAC
Kindly Asked To Leave

Seriously? Haven't heard of sheeple?

Do you guys not visit politics boards?

Lolz.
T.MAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 08:37 PM   #103
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningRage View Post
Depending the price I may bite on this one.
The General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 09:22 PM   #104
SONICobra
Batman

You guys remember what a big deal that first image teaser of iron man back in the day was? The first pretty much 100% faithful design to the comic book suit for any live action hero. People used to post spy shots from filming on the spawn forum and i would totally geek out
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 09:43 PM   #105
Spidey976
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by COI View Post
Guys, knock it off.

Is it so hard to understand that different people have different experiences, perspectives and opinions regarding any given company? Is it so hard to grasp just how SUBJECTIVE all of this is?

One person buys 5 pieces from SS and all of them have problems; another buys 20 pieces, doesn't have a single issue with any of them; BOTH of these scenarios are possible, and each of these scenarios will lead to entirely different experiences for the consumer. Not to mention the fact that people also have different tolerances in regards to what they find acceptable or not acceptable, as far as flaws or problems go.

S-U-B-J-E-C-T-I-V-I-T-Y. A simple concept that's apparently too difficult for most people to grasp. Because if it was actually understood, maybe people would recognize that, while valid, their experiences or individual perspectives don't constitute or fully encompass everyone else's reality. The problem isn't in expressing your positive or negative experiences, it's in the assumption that everyone who doesn't share your view is either a rabid fanboy or a malcontent. Both sides are annoying as F.
Okay, but the guys who are buried so far up XMs rear that they can taste what the guys there have had for lunch and decide to hack on an SSC piece MONTHS maybe even YEARS before it ever comes out are completely rediculious. They are actually sucking the fun out of this entire section and when some of us stand up to it we are told to shut it down. There is a reason guys who use to post here a lot have basically abandoned the forums. This is it.
Spidey976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 11:47 PM   #106
Ryanbusts
Luke Cage

Who cares, they both make great and bad pieces. Every company has flaws. At least it's mostly complaining about the redundancy of the characters or pose/design issues.
I personally think that having Company reps on the forum is just as annoying and BS as the so called XM fanboy/ Haters. They are all the same.
Ryanbusts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 03:43 AM   #107
Vracula
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by The General View Post
Depending the price I may bite on this one.
Spoiler: It's not edible
Vracula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 06:09 AM   #108
Killer Instinct
Death is hereditary.

Not sure why my avatar makes people think I am pro XM and dislike SSC when nothing could be further from the truth. Profile picture changed to a beautifully made SSC piece from back in the day. The Venom Comiquette!

Let's get along and talk about this wonderful Mark III statue we all hope SSC will knock out of the park. I just like many of you like the Mark III suit more than any other. I do like Mark II for it's raw form since it's unpainted but the Mark III really is everyone's favorite.
Killer Instinct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 07:03 AM   #109
Bullseye
Mod Assassin
Super Moderator

May bite on this one.Love that MKIII.
Bullseye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 07:27 AM   #110
Josh-a-tron
"Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"
Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Instinct View Post
Not sure why my avatar makes people think I am pro XM and dislike SSC when nothing could be further from the truth. Profile picture changed to a beautifully made SSC piece from back in the day. The Venom Comiquette!

Let's get along and talk about this wonderful Mark III statue we all hope SSC will knock out of the park. I just like many of you like the Mark III suit more than any other. I do like Mark II for it's raw form since it's unpainted but the Mark III really is everyone's favorite.
Just to be clear my comments had nothing to do with your avatar and nothing to do with whether you like XM or not and everything to do with your orginial comment and the one the came after it.

Last edited by Josh-a-tron; 07-09-2017 at 09:08 AM.
Josh-a-tron is offline   Reply With Quote