Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Just The Facts... > Collection Corner

Old 01-26-2022, 07:49 PM   #891
SONICobra
Batman

that chewy bust is stunning, ive loved that thing since i saw them first post pictures. congrats brother, i cant wait to see these all on display together
SONICobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2022, 08:33 PM   #892
GaryTonge
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by punisher2000 View Post
Absolutly Amazing!!! Chui looks so real. Brilliant collecting item !! Congratz
Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
that chewy bust is stunning, ive loved that thing since i saw them first post pictures. congrats brother, i cant wait to see these all on display together
Thanks guys. I was thinking of doing an ANH bust display. What do you think of something like this:

GaryTonge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2022, 08:37 AM   #893
punisher2000
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Nice... for me i would pair Chui and C3PO ; and put the Tusken Raider separatly. But that would just my taste. Or Chui and C3PO more togeather on one side , and the Tusken Raider on the other side.
punisher2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2022, 11:57 AM   #894
GaryTonge
Kingpin

Quote:
Nice... for me i would pair Chui and C3PO ; and put the Tusken Raider separatly. But that would just my taste. Or Chui and C3PO more togeather on one side , and the Tusken Raider on the other side.
I also have the Droids PF set that I'd like to pair with the Threepio bust. I think I'll need to hire an interior decorator to help me with this. lol
Old 02-06-2022, 02:22 PM   #895
GaryTonge
Kingpin

Prime 1 Batman Batcave Deluxe Version. Wow! Such an incredible piece. I was hesitant to dive into a third scale Batman, but after seeing all of the amazing photos of this piece, I knew I had to have it.

Also, I think blue is the way to go with this statue. The colour is so striking and the shading applied to the cowl in particular, is so reminiscent of the comics. In a world of black Batman statues, this stands out beautifully!

Old 02-06-2022, 04:52 PM   #896
punisher2000
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Congratz bro. This 1/3 Batman is such a great piece. The look, pose, cape, the heads... are awesome! For all DC and Batman Fans like the vintage outfit look with a modern look of McFarlane cape I think this is a must have! Do you have another 1/3 scale to pair with?
punisher2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2022, 11:33 PM   #897
The Dark Knight
Hellfire Club

Best Batman statue produced so far. I also ordered one, paying the installments... I mean you can't call yourself a true Batman Statue Collector, if you don't have this babe in your collection. Installments are ok but the final installment with the shipping cost (1080 dolar :/) which is due next month... gulp... and customes tax will ----- in my ass... But totally worth it.

Prime 1

I plan on getting Batman on Thorne as well. I hope it will be cheaper since it will be 1/4...
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2022, 11:44 AM   #898
GaryTonge
Kingpin

Quote:
Congratz bro. This 1/3 Batman is such a great piece. The look, pose, cape, the heads... are awesome! For all DC and Batman Fans like the vintage outfit look with a modern look of McFarlane cape I think this is a must have! Do you have another 1/3 scale to pair with?
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Knight View Post
Best Batman statue produced so far. I also ordered one, paying the installments... I mean you can't call yourself a true Batman Statue Collector, if you don't have this babe in your collection. Installments are ok but the final installment with the shipping cost (1080 dolar :/) which is due next month... gulp... and customes tax will ----- in my ass... But totally worth it.

Prime 1

I plan on getting Batman on Thorne as well. I hope it will be cheaper since it will be 1/4...
Thanks guys. Really happy with this piece. I love statues with characters standing tall. Makes for a really impressive center-piece.
Old 02-22-2022, 10:26 AM   #899
Blindzider
The Spirit

Wow, that Batman piece does look stunning. I love those busts also. Congrats!
Blindzider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2022, 02:44 PM   #900
GaryTonge
Kingpin

Some tweaks to my Vader.