Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 02-02-2022, 07:53 AM   #351
wayne-m0
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dundee View Post
It's finally arrived! Congrats mate, it looks super sick. The ultimate endo statue and a dream piece to have. Looks quite weighty, is it as heavy as sideshows v2?
Hi mate, no believe it or not its very light compared to sideshows. The base is V heavy the statue is not in fact it feels a bit plastic to the feel to be honest. Smaller also i think than Sideshow or at least its how i see it. Arms and hands smaller. However get past this fact and ignore it and the detail and chrome far superior. Being light weight unlike Sideshows with the guns on the arms means they didnt break during shipping. Slight crack in two areas however which my model maker guy fixed locally and then some clever blending. Its not perfect though. The chrome has scratches in a lot of places seen under bright light and the factory has covered up areas I think to hide imperfections but i never expected it to be perfect after shipping. Maybe u could argue it should have been but as the distributor said to me, the company have all gone bust or no longer have any spares to replace any parts anyway so its put up or shut up for me. i didn't get to see if after delivery as couldn't afford it so it stayed at the warehouse till paid off. It is however a center piece no doubt it for me. Gets attention with any visitor to the model room!!!!!!
wayne-m0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2022, 01:18 PM   #352
The SHOGUN
The Phantom

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne-m0 View Post
Finally up and looking pretty awesome!!!!!!!!!

Looks great. You have some really nice pieces on display.

I was looking at the base, and it's almost a perfect match to your carpet. I found that to be very satisfying when looking at your pics. the painter in my saw the blend of the base and the carpet and i was like ohhhhh, that's nice
The SHOGUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2022, 12:41 AM   #353
wayne-m0
The Spirit

Thank you very much, it was pure co-incidence if i am honest. Glad you like them
wayne-m0 is offline   Reply With Quote