Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

Old 04-17-2021, 03:05 AM   #1031
Marcel54
Hellboy

On another note.....Level52 is really quiet about their Death Dealer (Q2??) and new projects. Does anyone have more info?
Marcel54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2021, 12:26 PM   #1032
qz33
Rescue

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNovak View Post
I like the face. I noticed to me it had a kind of an Angela Sarafyan vibe to it so I asked Ehren and he confirmed he mainly used the source art however with her head turned he had an "inspiration" folder to fill in the blanks and she was in that file. He estimates she had a 15% influence on it.
Yeah he did a good job filtering her in there and neat you got him to tell about it!
Ehren always turns in accurate work. When I hear he is doing a piece I know chances are high I will like it.
Wish he had time to do more statue work.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2021, 12:46 PM   #1033
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcel54 View Post
On another note.....Level52 is really quiet about their Death Dealer (Q2??) and new projects. Does anyone have more info?
I didn’t order their DD. I have so many DDs already and not based on a Frazetta work so I passed on it. Haven’t heard a thing about it though.
TNovak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2021, 07:23 AM   #1034
warhead
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNovak View Post
Here is one of those 2 and 1/2 “ miniatures.
Man that is small, impressed he got that much detail on something so little, looks like the kabuki sculpt.
warhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2021, 02:15 PM   #1035
Wombat
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcel54 View Post
I was just thinking about this the other day. I was going to ask on facebook and see there page is not active at all. Hasn't been a post in months.
Wombat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2021, 01:58 AM   #1036
Marcel54
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wombat View Post
I was just thinking about this the other day. I was going to ask on facebook and see there page is not active at all. Hasn't been a post in months.
That worries me.
Marcel54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2021, 02:51 PM   #1037
Level52
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Not to be worried!

We have been plugging away playing catch up from the devastating year that 2020 was. Death Dealer is currently in sampling at the factory. He is an incredibly complicated piece due to the two characters interaction and we have been working through countless micro edits to make sure the product doesn't change and is still producible. We are on track for a sample to arrive in the next few weeks. We will then post images of the production sample and we are going to do one more round of pre-order advertisement for 2 weeks, since we launched during the pandemic and didn't garner near as many orders as we would have liked. But all is still good, shipping for this might push back a bit but not much.
Level52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2021, 10:59 AM   #1038
Wombat
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Level52 View Post
Not to be worried!

We have been plugging away playing catch up from the devastating year that 2020 was. Death Dealer is currently in sampling at the factory. He is an incredibly complicated piece due to the two characters interaction and we have been working through countless micro edits to make sure the product doesn't change and is still producible. We are on track for a sample to arrive in the next few weeks. We will then post images of the production sample and we are going to do one more round of pre-order advertisement for 2 weeks, since we launched during the pandemic and didn't garner near as many orders as we would have liked. But all is still good, shipping for this might push back a bit but not much.
Thanks for the update. Looks forward to some pics.
Wombat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2021, 04:35 PM   #1039
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

Arahom is selling his personal collection, I assume he needs the money. He sold his Barbarian for $1,000. It is the one he paint mastered and I really wish I could have seen it in person. I remember when he was doing it he told me he was doing it in oil paints in an attempt to make it as authentic as he could and it took him a long time. The factory paint job sadly didn't come close.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ARH Barbarian.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	627.5 KB
ID:	138676  
TNovak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2021, 11:38 PM   #1040
warhead
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Level52 View Post
Not to be worried!

May not be based on an actual Frazetta painting, but it’s a must have for death heads...ordered the exclusive because I was blown away with the sculpt.
My first order from level 52 and really looking forward to this in my collection, I think I am all paid up on this so please don’t go under or cancel this project.
warhead is offline   Reply With Quote