Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Comics

Old 05-05-2021, 06:36 PM   #1751
ParisDean
Captain Marvel

Jonathan Hickman's Fantastic Four Omnibus Vol. 1 is also being reprinted at the end of this year. Hallelujah. That is a day one purchase for sure. I've seen it sell for hundreds of dollars for several years now wondering if I'll ever get it.

And Captain Britain will get a bigger omnibus than the previous edition. I'll stick with the smaller first release I already own. The additional material looks to be all the stories of Cap in his first costume which don't appeal to me.
ParisDean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2021, 07:16 PM   #1752
Mister H
Green Goblin

Quote:
Originally Posted by wktf View Post
Seriously? That’s fantastic!!
Yep. Not only will it have the series and the annuals but some of the newer material from several years ago. It’ll be a pretty good sized book.
Mister H is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2021, 09:21 AM   #1753
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Fantastic Four is about to be on fire again (no pun intended). At the end of the MCU new movies/shows trailer there was the outline of the 4 symbol. Good thing you'll be able to get the Hickman Omni!
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2021, 11:43 AM   #1754
The Dark Knight
Hellfire Club

WooHoo !!! I really want Hickman FF.
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2021, 08:09 PM   #1755
ParisDean
Captain Marvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
Fantastic Four is about to be on fire again (no pun intended). At the end of the MCU new movies/shows trailer there was the outline of the 4 symbol. Good thing you'll be able to get the Hickman Omni!
I'm sure a reprinting of volume 2 will soon follow. My goal is to reread these and then Hickman's Avengers omnibus books followed by his Secret Wars series as if it's one epic story.
ParisDean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2021, 07:11 PM   #1756
The Dark Knight
Hellfire Club

I think The Tomb of Dracula Omnibus, vol. 1 reprit didn't sell well... :/ 'cause it has been 4 or 5 years or something and still no vol. 2 and 3 reprints... :/
Old 05-09-2021, 08:44 PM   #1757
Mister H
Green Goblin

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Knight View Post
I think The Tomb of Dracula Omnibus, vol. 1 reprit didn't sell well... :/ 'cause it has been 4 or 5 years or something and still no vol. 2 and 3 reprints... :/
There is a Marvel Masterworks Tomb of Dracula coming out soon.
Mister H is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2021, 11:05 PM   #1758
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Dr strange vol 2 Jan 2022
Old 05-10-2021, 11:05 AM   #1759
The Dark Knight
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister H View Post
There is a Marvel Masterworks Tomb of Dracula coming out soon.
Is this why Marvel stop reprinting The Tomb of Dracula Omnibuses ? :/ I don't collect Marvel Master Works, don't have a single one. I don't have anyone to sell The MMWs when Marvel reprint The Omnibuses.

I hope Marvel will reprint The Tomb of Dracula Omnibus, vol. 2 and 3 in the future, i will wait.
Old 05-14-2021, 12:52 PM   #1760
The Dark Knight
Hellfire Club

Ordered Bendis & Maleeve Daredevil Omnibus, vol. 1 and 2. from IST.

I read most of the Bendis run as trades, as the trades came out, but i lost focus at the end parts of his run, unfortunatly... I discovered Super Hero and Star Wars statues and busts and i lost it with them.... xD I was broke all the time, no money for TPBs or any comics 'cause i spent it all on statues back then...

I can't wait to finish Bendis run, then i will read Brubaker run. I also really wonder about this more optimist Waid run as well.

I don't get many statues any more as well. My country's government put crazy taxes on import toys, that includes statues from toy manufacturers or distributers or whatever... I can't afford any Sideshow anymore... so i'm out, mostly.

My latest purcheses were Iron Studios Rebrith Batman statue 1/10 and DC Direct Batman Black and White Mcfarlane statue (Version 2). I will pay crazy taxes for them but i can still afford some small statues and busts, here and there as you can see.

Most importantly i have money for comics and manga now since i don't blow it all on Sideshow Toys thanks to my goverment's crazy taxes. lol I'm back to all kinds of comics HC game.