Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > DC

Old 03-23-2021, 03:15 PM   #2151
Augen
The Hulk

I know the line is dead, but saw the plan was for next Bombshell to be Robin (Carrie Kelly) had it continued. Shame, smaller sized statues lost a lot when DC pulled the plug.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2021, 09:02 AM   #2152
vudoo1979
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

This is true......I am curious of what she would have looked like.
vudoo1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2021, 09:41 AM   #2153
rykerw1701
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
I know the line is dead, but saw the plan was for next Bombshell to be Robin (Carrie Kelly) had it continued. Shame, smaller sized statues lost a lot when DC pulled the plug.
I didn't always buy every DC Bombshell, but I always wanted to see what was next and that one in particular had my attention.

I have nearly all the Bombshells, and they're in proud display unlike most of my stuff. And I agree, it and the Batman B&W series were great, smaller scale affordable statues.

Maybe when DC is done sorting things out we'll get a few more, but I doubt it.
rykerw1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 09:03 AM   #2154
rykerw1701
Justice League

I don't have every Bombshell, but I have most. I was slow on the draw in preordering Starfire and she disappeared quickly. The ebay prices on her are nuts. I'll live a full life withou the statue, but did they actually make 5,000? She was at the end of the line, and is a nice enough statue, but hardly worth what some seem to be asking.
rykerw1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 09:29 AM   #2155
SDguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rykerw1701 View Post
I don't have every Bombshell, but I have most. I was slow on the draw in preordering Starfire and she disappeared quickly. The ebay prices on her are nuts. I'll live a full life withou the statue, but did they actually make 5,000? She was at the end of the line, and is a nice enough statue, but hardly worth what some seem to be asking.
I don't think there is any way to ever know how many of any of these they actually made. I remember how long between batches Black Canary was, people thought it was a re-issue (ie above the 5000).

Mine is 1297, and the sold ones on ebay don't break 1600, so maybe not.
SDguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 01:35 PM   #2156
GiggaChad
Frackin!

This was such a great line. I have four of them and love em'!
GiggaChad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 08:16 PM   #2157
senseimaki
The Herculoids

Am definitely going to miss this line.

I have all but 3 of them. I don’t have Aquaman, Bumblebee or Death. The last 2 characters I just wasn’t familiar with although I thought Death was a pretty cool statue. Also I hate it when a statue has a visible black rod (Bumblebee) — quite the eye sore.

I know the Aquaman statue is sought after but I honestly found it odd to have him by himself when these are supposed to be a line celebrating the DC ladies. I do wish they made a couples statue with Mera. The couples ones are among my favorites (e.g. Batman and Catwoman, Powergirl and Superman, Joker and Harley). I did find the purported unreleased Green Arrow and Canary one to be blah and am somewhat glad it never got made.
senseimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 08:16 PM   #2158
senseimaki
The Herculoids

They do break super easy though. I dropped a brand new Huntress from just mere inches and it shattered into 6 pieces and was beyond repair. But I just had to buy a new one. I gotta have Huntress.
senseimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2021, 03:20 PM   #2159
Toefur
Frackin!

I have almost the complete collection. I'm just missing one of the Joker/Harley variants and the last 3 that were supposed to come out. The new Harley Deluxe, Huntress, and Ivy Holiday. They're still on order from DCBS, but I'm starting to lose hope that they'll ever ship.
Toefur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2021, 03:27 PM   #2160
SDguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toefur View Post
I have almost the complete collection. I'm just missing one of the Joker/Harley variants and the last 3 that were supposed to come out. The new Harley Deluxe, Huntress, and Ivy Holiday. They're still on order from DCBS, but I'm starting to lose hope that they'll ever ship.
Huntress is the only one that will see the light of day out of those 3, unfortunately.
SDguy is offline   Reply With Quote