Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Old 03-14-2024, 01:20 PM   #41
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Make sure you guys check your email if you've purchased a previous CV piece from them. They sent me a $20 off coupon last week. If they didn't, I'd message their helpdesk. Every little bit helps.

Here's the code they sent me (I used it myself) if you want to give it a try and see if it's universal. DAALUC20
eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2024, 02:08 PM   #42
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalblue02 View Post
Make sure you guys check your email if you've purchased a previous CV piece from them. They sent me a $20 off coupon last week. If they didn't, I'd message their helpdesk. Every little bit helps.

Here's the code they sent me (I used it myself) if you want to give it a try and see if it's universal. DAALUC20
Which version did you end up ordering?
NorthernLadMSP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2024, 03:04 PM   #43
eternalblue02

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
Which version did you end up ordering?
Deluxe. I almost caved on the Ultimate, but the capes would just sit in the box. I'm a weirdo, all these years I would buy EX or bust on everything and half the time the extras sit in the box. It's a waste of money. Richter is a good example. The whip pose is just too good so I would never use the nice light up holy water and sword. So, I boxed it up and traded F4F for a standard.

Just my opinion, you do what you want. I had the blood cloak 1/4 Alucard, and the cape does look nice, but I found that the red drowned out all the color in the piece especially his blonde hair and skin tone. The shield had a perfect amount of red. It's a hard choice, do you go EX for the base you like but lose the red cape or deal with the wolf placement for the red.
Old 03-14-2024, 03:12 PM   #44
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalblue02 View Post
Deluxe. I almost caved on the Ultimate, but the capes would just sit in the box. I'm a weirdo, all these years I would buy EX or bust on everything and half the time the extras sit in the box. It's a waste of money. Richter is a good example. The whip pose is just too good so I would never use the nice light up holy water and sword. So, I boxed it up and traded F4F for a standard.

Just my opinion, you do what you want. I had the blood cloak 1/4 Alucard, and the cape does look nice, but I found that the red drowned out all the color in the piece especially his blonde hair and skin tone. The shield had a perfect amount of red. It's a hard choice, do you go EX for the base you like but lose the red cape or deal with the wolf placement for the red.
Honestly, I'm thinking just deluxe as well. The more I look at the pics, the more I don't like the placement of the bat and wolf on the base, and while the black and red cape is nice, you don't see the inside of the cape anywhere near as much as you do on the 1/4 piece.

My only other worry is that he won't get a companion piece. I'd love a matching dynamic Richter.

I agree with you on the 1/4 Richter as well. I'd never use anything but the whip. But, I don't own any of the 1/4.
NorthernLadMSP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2024, 03:55 PM   #45
eternalblue02

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
Honestly, I'm thinking just deluxe as well. The more I look at the pics, the more I don't like the placement of the bat and wolf on the base, and while the black and red cape is nice, you don't see the inside of the cape anywhere near as much as you do on the 1/4 piece.

My only other worry is that he won't get a companion piece. I'd love a matching dynamic Richter.

I agree with you on the 1/4 Richter as well. I'd never use anything but the whip. But, I don't own any of the 1/4.
Dynamic Richer would be nice and makes sense. My only concern is 1/4 Ritcher is still sitting in stock after a year. They knocked $100 off during black Friday and he still didn't sell out. I'd like to believe it doesn't matter to them between scales.
Old 03-15-2024, 07:44 AM   #46
First4Figures
First 4 Figures
Producer

First 4 Figures - Castlevania: Symphony of the Night - Dash Attack Alucard

Preorders for our Castlevania: Symphony of the Night - Dash Attack Alucard statue are NOW OPEN! Take advantage of our EARLY BIRD OFFER by placing your orders before 15th April 2024! Don't miss out on this limited time offer!
https://www.first4figures.com/groups...k-alucard.html
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And don't forget to join our #GIVEAWAY for a chance to win a statue! Rules to the giveaway can be found here: https://www.first4figures.com/blog/c...-giveaway.html

#Castlevania #SymphonyoftheNight #Alucard #Konami #Statue #VideoGame

First4Figures is offline   Reply With Quote