Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Old 11-30-2022, 10:12 AM   #221
Ma Chao
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

This company is really ----. First, they raise the shipping from $95 to $115, which I paid. After 3 weeks no tracking # from them, I e-mailed them and ask (because they promised 5-7 days after the final payment, they will send the tracking #), and now they raise the shipping to $220. Cancellation is still an option at this time or not? I refuse to be robbed in broad daylight by these clown.

And guess what, they have a warehouse in China where they supposedly send my item. So, China to Indonesia (f4F) is much more expensive than USA to Indonesia (Sideshow).
Ma Chao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2022, 04:01 PM   #222
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ma Chao View Post
This company is really ----. First, they raise the shipping from $95 to $115, which I paid. After 3 weeks no tracking # from them, I e-mailed them and ask (because they promised 5-7 days after the final payment, they will send the tracking #), and now they raise the shipping to $220. Cancellation is still an option at this time or not? I refuse to be robbed in broad daylight by these clown.

And guess what, they have a warehouse in China where they supposedly send my item. So, China to Indonesia (f4F) is much more expensive than USA to Indonesia (Sideshow).
F4F nickle and dimes you like no one else in this business. I've had my share of issues with them. They put out decent products...when you can get them. I may just go thru Sideshow from now on to avoid dealing with them directly.
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2022, 06:15 PM   #223
Pharmer
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenLogikos View Post
F4F nickle and dimes you like no one else in this business. I've had my share of issues with them. They put out decent products...when you can get them. I may just go thru Sideshow from now on to avoid dealing with them directly.

Sideshow?s RPs would have brought the regular version down quite a bit in price for me and their shipping would have been less too. Also, Sideshow has a great track record shipping my stuff.

Only issue is the definitive version isn?t available from anyone but F4F. So if you can look past the iconic whip and base?SSC is a great option.
Pharmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2022, 09:22 PM   #224
SDguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
Taken with flash - probably looks matte when taken in natural lighting.
Na, I know it's flash. Those reflective areas indicate some shine to the skin. Just not a fan. I know manufacturers do it all the time though.
SDguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2022, 10:43 PM   #225
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

I think it is just the finish they use. Taki has it too. Compared to some other statues it probably looks a bit strange, but when displayed together it should look nice.
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2022, 01:48 PM   #226
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

https://youtu.be/aZ18MeWVRPE video of her. The texturing and paint apps on her outfit look quite nice
Old 12-02-2022, 04:40 AM   #227
Pharmer
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyro Zeppeli View Post
https://youtu.be/aZ18MeWVRPE video of her. The texturing and paint apps on her outfit look quite nice
That?s a production piece? Wow?very nice. The shine makes her look like she?s sweating which kinda makes sense as being a kick ass dominatrix is tough work!
Pharmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2022, 11:49 AM   #228
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

Yeah looks like she turned out really well. I'm super excited to get her in hand.
Old 12-04-2022, 05:30 PM   #229
HERMAN59000
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenLogikos View Post

Is it me or are the photos missing ?
HERMAN59000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2022, 05:39 PM   #230
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

Seems they've vanished yeah