Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 01-04-2024, 04:55 AM   #1631
majestic1
Green Lantern Corps
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealTweeterhead View Post
Skeletor on Panthor is going up for PO in early 2024. We will start showing more of him soon. Sorceress update will be coming soon for the MOTU "Legends" line.
Nice, I'm hoping Scareglow is the next 'Legend' after Sorceress.
majestic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2024, 05:11 AM   #1632
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestic1 View Post
Nice, I'm hoping Scareglow the next 'Legend' after Sorceress.
YES!!! SCAREGLOW sketch was awesome!!!
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2024, 09:30 AM   #1633
Atlantisatdawn
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

I'm sure Scareglow will be cool, but I'd already quit collecting MOTU as a kid when he came out, my memories are of Clawful, Whiplash, Tri klops, Faker etc... much more interested in those moving forward
Atlantisatdawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2024, 07:10 PM   #1634
ROE
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlantisatdawn View Post
I'm sure Scareglow will be cool, but I'd already quit collecting MOTU as a kid when he came out, my memories are of Clawful, Whiplash, Tri klops, Faker etc... much more interested in those moving forward
I'm in this camp. Right now we are close to having all of the 1st wave except for Stratos, Man at Arms, and Zodak. (1981)

Ram Man, Man-E-Faces, Tri-Klops, and Faker would complete wave 2. (1982)

Wave 3 (1983) had a bunch of figure that included Whiplash, and Clawful. First appearance of Battle Damage Armor. I kinda bailed out around this time.

Wave 4 brought the Evil Horde and She-Ra. Wave 5 brought the Snake King. Wave 6 was Scareglow, and believe it or not the first time a Sorceress figure was made (1987).

Wave 6 was pretty much the end. I was deep into GI JOE by that point.

I really, really, want a Stratos, Tri-Klops, and Man-E-Faces. When they remake He-man again they can make a Faker. I think a Ram Man statue could be absolutely bad ass.
ROE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2024, 08:12 PM   #1635
Jack's Username
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROE View Post
I really, really, want a Stratos, Tri-Klops, and Man-E-Faces. When they remake He-man again they can make a Faker. I think a Ram Man statue could be absolutely bad ass.
You read my mind, man. This is exactly how I'd love for things to go down.

I'm not big on "variants" typically, but Faker seems a no-brainer when they make the new He-Man. I really want to see that.
Jack's Username is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2024, 09:09 PM   #1636
Atlantisatdawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROE View Post
I'm in this camp. Right now we are close to having all of the 1st wave except for Stratos, Man at Arms, and Zodak. (1981)

Ram Man, Man-E-Faces, Tri-Klops, and Faker would complete wave 2. (1982)

Wave 3 (1983) had a bunch of figure that included Whiplash, and Clawful. First appearance of Battle Damage Armor. I kinda bailed out around this time.

Wave 4 brought the Evil Horde and She-Ra. Wave 5 brought the Snake King. Wave 6 was Scareglow, and believe it or not the first time a Sorceress figure was made (1987).

Wave 6 was pretty much the end. I was deep into GI JOE by that point.

Good post, so I went and looked at the waves, and I'm fairly close to what you said, I think after Wave 4 was when I stopped, now I do understand why they're doing Sorceress, she's a important character and will be popular, but after her, I mostly want characters from the first 4 waves, and almost all of them are great choices, Clawful & Tri klops are 1 and 2 for me, I'd also like Jitsu and Fisto, I loved those big oversized hands as a kid, I guess that counts for Clawful as well
Old 01-07-2024, 12:46 PM   #1637
AC_808
Hercules

Well ...we didn't get to see a Sorceress full reveal during Sideshows 12 Days ...so I'm disappointed in that regard. Hoping we get to see her soon, tho ...like this month or next.
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2024, 01:13 PM   #1638
Atlantisatdawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_808 View Post
Well ...we didn't get to see a Sorceress full reveal during Sideshows 12 Days ...so I'm disappointed in that regard. Hoping we get to see her soon, tho ...like this month or next.
Matt said on Facebook yesterday, he's working on getting some pictures of Skeletor & Panthor, and a update on Sorceress, so hopefully not too much longer
Old 01-07-2024, 02:40 PM   #1639
AC_808
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlantisatdawn View Post
Matt said on Facebook yesterday, he's working on getting some pictures of Skeletor & Panthor, and a update on Sorceress, so hopefully not too much longer

That's awesome news! ...Looking forward to that.
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2024, 03:22 PM   #1640
Atlantisatdawn

I'm thinking Sorceress is gonna be awesome, maybe Evil lyn wont be too far behind
Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_808 View Post
That's awesome news! ...Looking forward to that.