Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Infinity Studios / Gantaku / Queen Studios

Old 08-29-2023, 03:48 PM   #1281
pdenham
Teen Titans

I still have the snow suit on order with them too, fully paid. No news here, either.

Spec is reliable.

The long wait is all, or mostly all, on Queen's production/shipping end.

This isn't the first Queen piece that has taken an inordinate amount of time after it first started showing up in collector's hands.
pdenham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2023, 04:07 PM   #1282
Iko Iko
The InJustice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by oi013647 View Post
Anyone have their pre-order/order fulfilled by Spec Fiction yet? Pre-ordered the snowsuit version when it pre-orders opened up, but radio silence since then. Just curious since this is my first order through them.
I am still waiting for mine as well although I will probably cancel it soon.
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2023, 07:52 PM   #1283
oi013647
Doh!

Relieved to hear that it's just taking a bit longer than anticipated. Like you Iko Iko, I am too contemplating on just canceling it altogether. I would hate to just lose out on the preorder deposit since $300 USD is nothing to scoff at these days, but over time I have slowly been losing interest in this piece.
oi013647 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2023, 01:05 AM   #1284
romakrelian
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oi013647 View Post
Anyone have their pre-order/order fulfilled by Spec Fiction yet? Pre-ordered the snowsuit version when it pre-orders opened up, but radio silence since then. Just curious since this is my first order through them.
Nope. I'm still waiting for mine. I've been in contact with them on and off and they are telling me September now. We'll see...
romakrelian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2023, 04:03 AM   #1285
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

I don’t know how you guys are tolerating the wait.

I received the Black version in September, of last year via Sugo. And the White in December. And I think I saw someone post on the Spec page they were still waiting for the 1/4 Cap, which I received back in November.

If you had a chance, would you have preferred to order from a place like Sugo if the shipping was somewhat reasonable?
Phoenixblazes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2023, 09:15 PM   #1286
Iko Iko
The InJustice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
I don?t know how you guys are tolerating the wait.

I received the Black version in September, of last year via Sugo. And the White in December. And I think I saw someone post on the Spec page they were still waiting for the 1/4 Cap, which I received back in November.

If you had a chance, would you have preferred to order from a place like Sugo if the shipping was somewhat reasonable?
Yes! (and I am one of those waiting for the 1/4 Queen Black Widow and 1/4 Queen Captain America).
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2023, 10:41 PM   #1287
romakrelian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
I don?t know how you guys are tolerating the wait.

Yes, I would have, but I had no idea what I was getting myself into. 100% my last QS order through Spec, but I'm so annoyed with QS it might as be my last order with them period.
Old 08-30-2023, 10:45 PM   #1288
romakrelian

My history with Spec:

Jan 3
"Hi there,

This item is shipping in batches. We just shipped our first batch and are waiting to receive the second batch. You'll be part of the second batch, and you'll receive a shipping invoice when your order is ready to ship. Hope this helps!"

Mar 20
"Hi there,

We're still waiting for that batch. It should be arriving soon, most likely early Q2 2023. Hope this helps!"

Jun 2
"Hi there,

This should ship at the end of June or in early Q3 2023. Hope this helps!"

Jul 18
"hi we are still waiting on this item. should be here in September 2023. Sorry for the delay."
Old 08-30-2023, 11:53 PM   #1289
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Recently I’ve personally been extremely please with Queen, as I was receiving many 1/4 scale and silicone bust pieces way ahead of schedule.

But then you have collectors like yourselves who are receiving it almost 12 months later. That’s atrocious. With the silicone bust pieces I kind of expect that, but for 1/4 scale pieces that’s truly ridiculous.
Phoenixblazes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2023, 11:58 PM   #1290
prizzy726
The Spirit

Yeah im waiting on my black widow, catwoman, and captain America. I’m also waiting on some iron studios pieces, like the joker which came out so long ago I think.
prizzy726 is offline   Reply With Quote