risingstar
Jedi Order

We liked it. 8/10
risingstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2021, 12:00 PM   #82
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

The Suicide Squad - 8/10

Miles better than the 2016 film. It's actually really sad that the box office isn't really doing well for an opening weekend, because it's actually a good movie.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2021, 06:07 PM   #83
Iko Iko
Fantomah

8/10 for me. Idris was the highlight for me.
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2021, 03:45 AM   #84
Black Cat
Thunderstrike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iko Iko View Post
8/10 for me. Idris was the highlight for me.
I liked him so much better than Will Smith's character tbh.
Black Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2021, 10:57 AM   #85
Big Hulk
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Movie was goofy as hell. It was okay. The whole seeing the mom thing and the rats doing what they did to Starro was a little too much for me. I liked John Cena the most in the movie so happy to see he is getting a spin off.
Big Hulk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2021, 01:24 PM   #86
The Dark Knight
Jubilee

Peacemaker ? Man... I am not judging, but every time, i hear someone say Peacemaker is his/her/Their favorite, it gives me the chills. I mean this is a character who can kill even children in cold blood. I personally don't believe the ends justify the means. You can't build something good and lasting over evil deeds.
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2021, 03:06 PM   #87
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Knight View Post
Peacemaker ? Man... I am not judging, but every time, i hear someone say Peacemaker is his/her/Their favorite, it gives me the chills. I mean this is a character who can kill even children in cold blood. I personally don't believe the ends justify the means. You can't build something good and lasting over evil deeds.
I mean there are probably people who like Weasel who is stated to have eaten 27 children...

I think people don't judge fictional characters with same morality they would in real life because it is abstract.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2021, 03:29 PM   #88
MrYac
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
I mean there are probably people who like Weasel who is stated to have eaten 27 children...

I think people don't judge fictional characters with same morality they would in real life because it is abstract.
exactly, how many people has Harley killed over the years? i'm sure plenty of kids were caught up in her mayhem. sometimes bad people make great characters, just part of storytelling.
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2021, 03:57 PM   #89
The Dark Knight
Jubilee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post

Yeah, i guess. After all i like The Joker, myself. I didn't put that to the aucation for a moment in my head.

But mine is more like a gratitude for making Batman great. So i like when Joker shines because when Joker shines, Batman shines.
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2021, 04:18 PM   #90
Big Hulk
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Knight View Post
It was just his mannerisms and comic timing. To me he was the most interesting character as far as development. You do realize that the movie is fictional, right? All the characters had no problems killing any one in this fictitious world...
Big Hulk is offline   Reply With Quote