Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Just The Facts... > Collection Corner

Old 11-30-2022, 10:07 PM   #811
Bernie21
Sailor Moon

WOW!! So nice to see your entire collection together. That's impressive. I love it. So many amazing pieces and so nicely displayed.
Bernie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2022, 08:36 AM   #812
punisher2000
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie21 View Post
WOW!! So nice to see your entire collection together. That's impressive. I love it. So many amazing pieces and so nicely displayed.
Thank you very much Bernie21 for the kind words. Btw: This is not my entire collection but the main part.
Which statue would you choose Bernie21 if you could choose ONE statue for your collection:

punisher2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2022, 08:36 PM   #813
Bernie21
Sailor Moon

I use to have that Wolverine vs Juggernaut before I sold it to focus in my collection. I'd like to say I'd love that giant Spiderman on the wall, and I actually am still hunting down that Captain America vs Red Skull. But without a doubt, it would be the Spiderman vs Hulk diorama. It's a Top Grail for me, but it came out before I started collecting or even knew that this hobby even existed. It's just too pricey for me now to justify it. So I get to admire it from afar in other people's great collections, like yours.
Old 12-19-2022, 06:18 PM   #814
punisher2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie21 View Post
I use to have that Wolverine vs Juggernaut before I sold it to focus in my collection. I'd like to say I'd love that giant Spiderman on the wall, and I actually am still hunting down that Captain America vs Red Skull. But without a doubt, it would be the Spiderman vs Hulk diorama. It's a Top Grail for me, but it came out before I started collecting or even knew that this hobby even existed. It's just too pricey for me now to justify it. So I get to admire it from afar in other people's great collections, like yours.
Great choice. The giant half scale Spiderman got superstrong magnetic hand and foot. He is just put at the wall at two small metal plates and can be placed any metal surface.

I totally agree with your choice of the Hulk vs Spiderman. I am also still looking for the Namor vs Iron Man of the line. The ?vintage? dioramas by Sideshow are the best dioramas for me so far. I like the oldschool look.
Old 12-19-2022, 11:29 PM   #815
Bernie21
Sailor Moon

Me too. I wish they still did that scale in addition to their once a year 1/5. I would definitely buy more of those. I have the Ironman vs Namor piece and it's one of my favorites in spite of not loving either character. It's just so well done. I hope you manage to snag one up
Old 01-14-2023, 06:04 PM   #816
punisher2000

another day...another custom... by PUNISHER2000

Enjoy my custom Premium Format Joker LIGHT UP base

You can choose any color, glowing, flicker, slow, fast,...

The room is very bright and as you can see in the pictures I chooase a very bright light to have also a good effect in bright light.

Enjoy the pictures, you can also click at the link for the video if you want.

VIDEO:https://youtu.be/HKY-3idtc-k

lights off:

some samples of lights:

Thanks for watching.
Old 01-14-2023, 06:51 PM   #817
SONICobra
Batman

The king at it again! Incredible work man, your projects are always so innovative and original this looks fantastic and really brings the statue to another level. Right on brother
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2023, 04:26 AM   #818
Asgard
Deadman

A great idea well implemented. As @SONICobra already writes this upgrades the statue again
Asgard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2023, 03:21 PM   #819
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Ohhh man! this is how the Big Time Boys roll!! Collection setups like this should be featured on AMC TV Comic Book Men...its a mix of great lighting....spaciousness....arrangement.....color coordination and scale balance.....statue content...and whatnot....some collection rooms just have a lot of statues but very poor visibility and bad arrangement and overall just looks tacky...

Big time yo! Big time! Great job there P2000.

damn....what do you do for a living? Now i am thinking about the career decisions i made....need more $$$$
thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2023, 02:23 PM   #820
The Dark Knight
Jubilee

Looks cool (: I find the regular SS statue kind of over the top and immature... I prefer more serious realistic Bermejo Joker or Ledger Joker or Phonixe Joker, etc. you know, but the pogo stick comical joker looks cool with your light up feature effect. You really did a wonder on the statue. I really liked it, good job. (:
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote