Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Old 01-03-2023, 09:34 PM   #251
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

I'm not sure how I feel about this, but F4F sent me an email last night with a tracking number that revealed it would be delivered today. I did not like having such short notice, but I am happy to say Ivy has finally arrived.
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2023, 10:01 PM   #252
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

She actually turned out great. I have no complaints. Her extended Valentine's Blade is a bit tricky to reposition. It makes me more nervous than Simon's Vampire Killer did for some reason. Maybe it is because it looks more fragile. I will slowly bend it to the position I want overtime. Aside from that, she's a step up from Taki. Taki was a great statue, but had this somewhat weird looking gloss finish on her skin. Ivy's skin looks better and overall her colors are really nice. The anatomy is excellent too. They captured Ivy's curves well without going overboard or selling her short. Speaking of height, she's nice and tall (as she should be; she's one of the tallest characters in the game) and her base is very space efficient. The deluxe base is great. The colors on it give an impression of somewhat worn down tile/painted walls which is spoton. The little cracks and damage look good without being excessive. I really love this line. It is a long wait between releases, but they have yet to disappoint.
Old 01-06-2023, 02:33 PM   #253
ivory7777
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

same i just got mine yesterday. haven't opened it yet though
ivory7777 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2023, 03:26 PM   #254
MegatronG1
The X-Men

Good to hear lads!
MegatronG1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2023, 01:42 AM   #255
Pharmer
The Herculoids

Talking Pix?!?!?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyro Zeppeli View Post
She actually turned out great. I have no complaints. Her extended Valentine's Blade is a bit tricky to reposition. It makes me more nervous than Simon's Vampire Killer did for some reason. Maybe it is because it looks more fragile. I will slowly bend it to the position I want overtime. Aside from that, she's a step up from Taki. Taki was a great statue, but had this somewhat weird looking gloss finish on her skin. Ivy's skin looks better and overall her colors are really nice. The anatomy is excellent too. They captured Ivy's curves well without going overboard or selling her short. Speaking of height, she's nice and tall (as she should be; she's one of the tallest characters in the game) and her base is very space efficient. The deluxe base is great. The colors on it give an impression of somewhat worn down tile/painted walls which is spoton. The little cracks and damage look good without being excessive. I really love this line. It is a long wait between releases, but they have yet to disappoint.
Pictures please
Pharmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2023, 02:57 PM   #256
goatchumby
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharmer View Post
Pictures please
http://www.statueforum.com/showpost....1&postcount=58

A few from the Definitive Edition.
goatchumby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2023, 11:38 PM   #257
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

Lighting in my place is horrible so I don't like taking pictures. It won't do her justice. Goatchumby's shots are great though she definitely deserves some shots of her backside
Old 01-09-2023, 11:39 PM   #258
Pharmer
The Herculoids

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by goatchumby View Post
Thanks for posting pictures goatchumby! Wow!! She turned out great: no googly eyes, clean lines, eye effects/lash application better than expected. Is it the camera angle?Ivy looks a lot?ahem??bigger? than in the promo pics? So surprised this isn?t sold out?another sign of the financial times I guess?

My Ivy is sitting in limbo?hope she turns out like yours!
Old 01-09-2023, 11:41 PM   #259
Pharmer
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyro Zeppeli View Post
Lighting in my place is horrible so I don't like taking pictures. It won't do her justice. Goatchumby's shots are great though she definitely deserves some shots of her backside
So glad you guys got great Ivy?s! Weird this thread is so quiet?

Last edited by Pharmer; 01-09-2023 at 11:54 PM. Reason: Where did the slap come from?!?
Old 01-10-2023, 01:25 AM   #260
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

There aren't that many F4F buyers that frequent this forum. I think most of their fans stick with their Facebook group.

Ivy face sculpt and paint look great and yeah I would say she looks a little curvier than the prototype.