Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 01-01-2022, 09:37 AM   #241
marvelboi77
Spider-Woman #1 Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDguy View Post
This is why I add a "handling fee" to all my ebay sales. It just sucks that ebay is too lazy to separate the payment for the shipping and the item and not charge the fee on the former
Before eBay took a percent of shipping. Some people as is always the case would sell a $100 item for $10 and $90 shipping to avoid the fees.
marvelboi77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2022, 09:45 AM   #242
SDguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelboi77 View Post
Before eBay took a percent of shipping. Some people as is always the case would sell a $100 item for $10 and $90 shipping to avoid the fees.
I know why they do it. But seeing as I even buy the label through ebay it couldn't be easier for them to separate out the label from the item payment, hence it's just lazy AF on their part.
SDguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2022, 07:24 AM   #243
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

- Official XM Supergirl Statue Assembly Video -

"As the most powerful teenager on the planet, the Girl of Steel possesses all of Superman?s powers?from superhuman strength, speed and invulnerability all the way down to his flight and enhanced senses. Still learning to control her awesome powers and lacking her cousin?s self-restraint, she may even be more dangerous than the Man of Steel. Yet, though she may occasionally make youthful mistakes, she's also saved the world many times over, winning the unwavering trust of her adopted home and more than earning her place among Earth's heroes."

XM Studios Facebook

GHeroes EU Master Distributor Facebook

GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2022, 11:36 PM   #244
Royalguard
The Avengers

Looking forward to this one.
Royalguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2022, 04:33 AM   #245
Straken-SWE
Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalguard View Post
Looking forward to this one.
It's looking great.
Another XM statue that I really disliked when I first saw it, and that I've grown to really like
Straken-SWE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2022, 04:42 AM   #246
Cammilletti
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

I can't think of another licensed Supergirl with an angry portrait. This was a big selling point for me. I have this POd with Spec, hopefully he gets his batch soon.
Cammilletti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2022, 09:41 AM   #247
Atlantisatdawn
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDguy View Post
This is why I add a "handling fee" to all my ebay sales. It just sucks that ebay is too lazy to separate the payment for the shipping and the item and not charge the fee on the former
I read somewhere that ebay changed this because sellers had got smart and had started charging 10 dollars for a item and 300 for shipping to avoid fees. Sorry, just saw the above comment, yes ebay could have said if you use a shipping label with us we wont charge you for that amount, but if you do it on your own we will, Honestly Statues have gotten so expensive it's hard to sell any of them without a loss, and with the "American Rescue Act" they just passed it really makes it hard to sell stuff online, anything over $600 has to be filed, what a joke, I did my taxes online and it cost me almost $150 more because of filing that stupid 1099 form for selling junk I already paid taxes on
Atlantisatdawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2022, 11:18 AM   #248
Asgard
Deadman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straken-SWE View Post
It's looking great.
Another XM statue that I really disliked when I first saw it, and that I've grown to really like
I also like the statue better now, but I'll still wait for in-hand pics.
If I like the statue after the in hand pics, I'll look for the 1/4 statue because it doesn't have a European license.
Asgard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2022, 11:56 AM   #249
marvelboi77
Spider-Woman #1 Fan

I paid this off yesterday. I watched the unboxing video on this, in very excited to get it. I love that it's a low edition and very happy they made it 1/4. This will be the last large statue I get for a while. I have nothing on pre order other then one hot you and 3 Iron Studios 1/10.
marvelboi77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2023, 04:49 AM   #250
ivory7777
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

any one got the statue, wanted to see a good closeup on the regular portrait. i saw the XM assemble video, her chin looked a bit thicker or wider giving her somewhat masculine look.
ivory7777 is offline   Reply With Quote