Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Anime/Manga

Old 11-13-2009, 12:22 AM   #491
Shenloon
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by munnz View Post
The Shippuden Figures are for sale now in place's... Seen a few on Ebay with " In Stock "
And BBTS has them in stock as well
I ordered mine a few min ago and hopefuly be here in a week or 2.... Postage getting so expensive now....
Yeah I know what you mean about postage ! Most of the good stuff you can only order over seas , and it costs as much to ship sometimes as the item itself !

Good grief

got my shippuden figures ordered as well
Shenloon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 04:53 PM   #492
Goikuchan
A day without sunshine is like... night.

And look what we have here Some official release pictures. meaning these won't take too long anymore either.

Toywiz pulled a trick on me though. In July I pre-ordered set 2 of the 6 inch Toynami figures. Now... at first they showed the set as "Naruto and Gaara". I asked before if it was a mistake but they said it was correct. However, now all of a sudden it changed to "Kakashi and Gaara"

I like Kakashi but I'm not really interested in this figure and although the shop just said I wouldn't have to worry about it I'm still doubting if they'll send Naruto.

Soo... if they wont do anything about it, would anyone be interested in this Kakashi figure? I can ship it to you for so much cheaper and since Kakashi was ordered as set with gaara, you'll get him with a slight discount too
Goikuchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 05:33 PM   #493
munnz

Think Ive seen release dates for November for the Gaara and Kakashi.. But since we are in Nov already and that Naruto/Diedara were a month behind schedule Id say very close to christmas or early new Year...

I wonder if this series of Shippuden will be similar to the Futurama Series from Toynami . There up to series 7 now..

So much potential for the other characters....
munnz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 05:50 PM   #494
Goikuchan

Yes, I think it'll be around December too since Naruto and Deidara have been delayed for so long.
Old 11-14-2009, 04:58 AM   #495
okitainda
Doh!

alrighty, here goes again. Wonder if there is anyone willing to sell their Toynami Naruto Nine-Tailed Fox Statue to me? o_o;;

You may drop me a message for further discussion.
okitainda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 12:08 PM   #496
MrYac
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by munnz View Post
Think Ive seen release dates for November for the Gaara and Kakashi.. But since we are in Nov already and that Naruto/Diedara were a month behind schedule Id say very close to christmas or early new Year...

I wonder if this series of Shippuden will be similar to the Futurama Series from Toynami . There up to series 7 now..

So much potential for the other characters....
thats why i HATE Toynami, they make awesome figures but these 2 figure waves are just awful. takes them forever to make anybody, then when you factor in the inevitable variants of the main people it means that theres so many secondary characters that get the shaft
MrYac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 12:27 PM   #497
Shenloon

I would rather they take longer and make the figures look good then send them out quick and look awful
Old 11-14-2009, 12:37 PM   #498
Goikuchan

I have to agree with Shenloon on that. Surely there's a reason why Toynami delays the figures. The quality says it all.

Most of the better and bigger companies delay their products btw. Megahouse, Banpresto and Bandai are stars in it too
Old 11-14-2009, 01:05 PM   #499
MrYac
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shenloon View Post
I would rather they take longer and make the figures look good then send them out quick and look awful
i'm not talking making them faster, just making the waves larger.
MrYac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 06:00 PM   #500
Shenloon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post
i'm not talking making them faster, just making the waves larger.
Yeah it would be nice for them to have more characters in the line. Maybe they are testing the market waters with these first two waves. If they do well then maybe they will expand the wave sizes.