Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 05-06-2021, 06:04 PM   #681
SuperDinoHunter
Hellboy

I can’t seem to find a direct email for them on their website.
SuperDinoHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2021, 07:45 PM   #682
VILE GUILE
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Python View Post
$558.82 has been taken out of my bank today dispite me questioning the amount and not receiving a reply. $388 of that is shipping, of which I'll pay tax also so my shipping is effectively $466. I'm happy you guys have had your high quotes adjusted, but I'm also pretty sick of paying over the odds for everything, something only our Australian cousins seem to relate to. I'm tempted to open up a paypal dispute out of spite just because Prime 1 never bothered replying, but I'm not sure it'd achieve anything... I'll be quick to cancel my Jungle Hunter and instruct Paypal not to allow any money to be taken ever again by Prime 1 if the situation repeats.

This had better be a damn good statue when it arrives!
In PayPal, you can go into the settings and take off automatic payments to merchants. I remember doing that a long time ago at least. I feel for you on the steep shipping man.
VILE GUILE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2021, 09:20 PM   #683
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
$558.82 has been taken out of my bank today dispite me questioning the amount and not receiving a reply. $388 of that is shipping, of which I'll pay tax also so my shipping is effectively $466. I'm happy you guys have had your high quotes adjusted, but I'm also pretty sick of paying over the odds for everything, something only our Australian cousins seem to relate to. I'm tempted to open up a paypal dispute out of spite just because Prime 1 never bothered replying, but I'm not sure it'd achieve anything... I'll be quick to cancel my Jungle Hunter and instruct Paypal not to allow any money to be taken ever again by Prime 1 if the situation repeats.

This had better be a damn good statue when it arrives!
You can go to your PP account and cancel the billing agreement you have with them. While $338 sucks it sounds pretty normal for what they consider standard shipping. Sucks they have no economy shipping to europe though UK might not get that anyway these days :< Retailer may be your best bet in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperDinoHunter View Post
I can’t seem to find a direct email for them on their website.
support@prime1studio.co.jp
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2021, 11:19 PM   #684
SuperDinoHunter
Hellboy

Thank you Dao2!
SuperDinoHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2021, 02:56 AM   #685
Python
Omega Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
You can go to your PP account and cancel the billing agreement you have with them. While $338 sucks it sounds pretty normal for what they consider standard shipping. Sucks they have no economy shipping to Europe though UK might not get that anyway these days :< Retailer may be your best bet in the future.

You're probably right, our local is hit and miss with prices. But I just did a quick calculation on this and it would be significantly cheaper if you're happy to settle for the regular (I'm very much an EX snob generally) The total I've paid for this city hunter is $1605, CDUK have the regular for $1390 with an added $40 discount for full payment now.

The Jungle hunter (DX) doesn't have quite so much difference as it is priced highly on CDUK. Even assuming for a ridiculous $800 shipping cost, you'd only save £57 by buying locally. And not get the spear. Still, it's a small saving for those who are torn. But obviously we don't know the actual shipping cost direct yet so that will likely change.
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2021, 12:51 PM   #686
Python
Omega Red

Mine has shipped, I'm disappointed in Prime 1 currently, but I am at least looking forward to seeing this in hand.
Old 05-14-2021, 04:38 PM   #687
Vracula
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post
Hi Vracula, everything good in your area?
With the forest fires and the flooding lately.

My uncle's house burned down couple months ago, so he had to rebuild. They live in Argents Hill close by Gumbaynggirr National Park.

-- -- --
The base of this pred2 has two small recessed holes at the back, there is a flat metal bracket with square hole attached over each recess.

I suppose the (head of) two screws you have to place in your wall, will hook into these metal brackets. Just like some paintings which don't have a wire hanging system.
We good mate , I live in the city , we didnt see any fire at all just smoke . Ooof that sounds rough, for your uncle. Very unfortunate situation with the forest fires, hope yr uncle is doing fine.
Vracula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2021, 06:00 PM   #688
Halcyon
New Republic

Yes np , they evacuated from the area on time (there was a warning when to leave).

Do you have this pred2 ordered directly from prime or through local shop? Still going to get this?

Mine should be here in about 5-6 weeks.
Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2021, 02:08 AM   #689
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Quote:
Mine has shipped, I'm disappointed in Prime 1 currently, but I am at least looking forward to seeing this in hand.
Be sure to post pics when you receive it! [and pics of the 2 boxes it comes in also, to get an idea of the size].Cheers!
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2021, 02:39 AM   #690
Python
Omega Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinkazama View Post
Be sure to post pics when you receive it! [and pics of the 2 boxes it comes in also, to get an idea of the size].Cheers!

I definitely will, but this one is a ingle box as far as I'm aware. I'm hoping it's a very large box to justify the $400.