Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 07-28-2014, 06:43 PM   #591
SideShowJoe
Inhumans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vracula View Post
Looks like Sarah found a new kinda drug.
Ahhh yeah Vrac, i have really found new drug and that is COTD LINE! WIth every new picture or news or info that surface that is me getting my new fix and from sounds of it from Tom and other SS team I'm going to be addicted and getting my COTD fix for the next 3-4 years if not longer so…..yeah I'm going to look like crap after coming down from this extremely addictive drug!

IF you or someone you know has any or all of the symptoms below please go see a physician or seek immediate attention at your nearest hospital. Symptoms included while being subscribed to Court of the Dead include:

- night sweats
- muscle weakness
- fatigue
- dizziness
- partial blindness in one or both eyes
- erectile dysfunction
- necrosis in digits (fingers and toes) causing them to eventually fall off for no apparent reason
- loss of teeth enamel strength leading to teeth falling out
- dryness of mouth
- halitosis (bad breath)
- runny nose
- abdominal cramping
- nausea
- excessive explosive diarrhea and finally…..
- dysuria (painful urination)

Recognizing that you have a problem is the first step on the road to recovery, one that takes tremendous courage and strength. Facing your addiction without minimizing the problem or making excuses can feel frightening and overwhelming, but recovery is within reach. If you’re ready to make a change and willing to seek help, you can overcome your addiction " To Collecting COURT OF THE DEAD " and build a satisfying, COTD-free life for yourself.

But let me tell all of you, even with all those symptoms that wouldnt discourage me from getting my next COTD fix HAHAHA

Sarah
SideShowJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 06:48 PM   #592
Canadaguy705
Sailor Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideShowJoe View Post
Ahhh yeah Vrac, i have really found new drug and that is COTD LINE! WIth every new picture or news or info that surface that is me getting my new fix and from sounds of it from Tom and other SS team I'm going to be addicted and getting my COTD fix for the next 3-4 years if not longer so…..yeah I'm going to look like crap after coming down from this extremely addictive drug!

IF you or someone you know has any or all of the symptoms below please go see a physician or seek immediate attention at your nearest hospital. Symptoms included while being subscribed to Court of the Dead include: night sweats, muscle weakness, fatigue, dizziness, partial blindness in one or both eyes, erectile dysfunction, necrosis in digits (fingers and toes) causing them to eventually fall off for no apparent reason, loss of teeth enamel strength leading to teeth falling out, dryness of mouth, halitosis (bad breath), runny nose, abdominal cramping, nausea, excessive explosive diarrhea and finally dysuria (painful urination)!

Recognizing that you have a problem is the first step on the road to recovery, one that takes tremendous courage and strength. Facing your addiction without minimizing the problem or making excuses can feel frightening and overwhelming, but recovery is within reach. If you’re ready to make a change and willing to seek help, you can overcome your addiction "To Collecting COURT OF THE DEAD " and build a satisfying, drug-free life for yourself.

But let me tell all of you, even with all those symptoms that wouldnt discourage me from getting my next COTD fix HAHAHA

Sarah

Well said Sarah! Even Dr. Banner would approve of this message!
Canadaguy705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 10:10 PM   #593
amyroxs
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by clayman1976 View Post
Pretty sure the MYFACTION code is item specific... as in for getting the Faction Allegiance Kit sent to you for free, but I don't think you will be able to use it on any other items. Correct me if I'm wrong though.
Yes you are correct, but this time around I used that code and purchased a 2nd set.
amyroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 10:43 PM   #594
dechirico7
The Flash

I showed this line to a friend at work, whom isn't into statues, and he was glued to courtofthedead.com. He really loves the line. I think he is more interested in the possible graphic novel though.
dechirico7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 11:25 PM   #595
cpluse2
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Collectibles Insurance Services

With everyone getting pre-paired for the COTD line. I know all of us will be investing allot of money in this, if we haven't already . I found this in a thread a while back. I do not work for this company, someone shared it to protect your investment. Just incase someone need it.

http://www.collectinsure.com
cpluse2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 11:52 PM   #596
KevinS
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpluse2 View Post
With everyone getting pre-paired for the COTD line. I know all of us will be investing allot of money in this, if we haven't already . I found this in a thread a while back. I do not work for this company, someone shared it to protect your investment. Just incase someone need it.

http://www.collectinsure.com
I've used them before to insure some comic art, and I've heard people making claims without any fuss.
KevinS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 12:28 AM   #597
Remember Me?
Hellfire Club

I bet we'll see the next one up for preorder in October...
Remember Me? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 12:50 AM   #598
johnclone
The Enchantress

Quote:

IF you or someone you know has any or all of the symptoms below please go see a physician or seek immediate attention at your nearest hospital. Symptoms included while being subscribed to Court of the Dead include:

- night sweats
- muscle weakness
- fatigue
- dizziness
- erectile dysfunction
- necrosis in digits (fingers and toes) causing them to eventually fall off for no apparent reason
- dryness of mouth
- halitosis (bad breath)
- runny nose
- abdominal cramping
- nausea

Recognizing that you have a problem is the first step on the road to recovery, one that takes tremendous courage and strength. Facing your addiction without minimizing the problem or making excuses can feel frightening and overwhelming, but recovery is within reach. If you’re ready to make a change and willing to seek help, you can overcome your addiction " To Collecting COURT OF THE DEAD " and build a satisfying, COTD-free life for yourself.

Sarah
Not me, one bout of EED and I'm through
johnclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 12:56 AM   #599
KevinS
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

Quote:

- night sweats
- muscle weakness
- fatigue
- dizziness
- erectile dysfunction
- dryness of mouth
- halitosis (bad breath)
- runny nose
- abdominal cramping
- nausea

Sarah
I'm not looking forward to erectile dysfunction and explosive diarrhea simply because I wanna collect a few CoTD statues, but I think it'll be worth it.
KevinS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 02:09 AM   #600
Nitefall
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:

- night sweats
- muscle weakness
- fatigue
- dizziness
- erectile dysfunction
- dryness of mouth
- halitosis (bad breath)
- runny nose
- abdominal cramping
- nausea

Sarah
That might slow me down a tad, especially when trying to impress the ladies.
Nitefall is offline   Reply With Quote