Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Infinity Studios / Gantaku / Queen Studios

Old 07-21-2021, 08:28 PM   #61
NYC Joker
A day without sunshine is like... night.

It’s a no from me, especially for that price for which I’d expect perfection which this isn’t close to.
NYC Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2021, 03:35 AM   #62
Shoo
The Enchantress

Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2021, 01:02 PM   #63
Speakeasy
Fantastic Four

Definitely a pass for me. The likeness is off. Way to much money to just buy and be like it is what it is. I will wait for Queen Studios. I know it won’t be anything like the last one they put out.
Speakeasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2021, 01:59 PM   #64
mattman68
Blue Falcon

I personally think this looks incredible overall. The likeness is most definitely very much there (not to mention he looks different in every scene of the film due to the makeup application) and the overall design and quality of everything looks fantastic.

https://youtu.be/UuaPU0XYA6Y
mattman68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2021, 03:14 PM   #65
ETStatues
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lighterheaven View Post
DT!
I do have a request if you still have the WW bust, really want to see you take pictures of that bust!
I posted a bunch of photos of WW on Facebook a while back. I tried to post them to the WW thread here, but they didn’t show up. Maybe I don’t have have permission to post pics. If you send me an e-mail evantubehd@gmail.com, I can send you the pics and you can share them.
ETStatues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2021, 03:31 PM   #66
lighterheaven
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ETStatues View Post
I posted a bunch of photos of WW on Facebook a while back. I tried to post them to the WW thread here, but they didn’t show up. Maybe I don’t have have permission to post pics. If you send me an e-mail evantubehd@gmail.com, I can send you the pics and you can share them.
I saw your post on the WW thread, I don't know why the pics aren't showing, I'm not sure myself as I'm not good at this kind of stuffs. Anyways, I ended up looking at your FB pics and find the photos there, and they are wonderful pics!!
lighterheaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2021, 04:19 PM   #67
pdenham
Teen Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattman68 View Post
I personally think this looks incredible overall. The likeness is most definitely very much there (not to mention he looks different in every scene of the film due to the makeup application) and the overall design and quality of everything looks fantastic.

I think the left arm is adding needless cost and weight to the piece and could have easily been left out- otherwise I agree that this looks like a killer representation of the actor in character.

I'm certainly not seeing how it looks "way off".

I also really dig the light up and the design of that element.

One thing is certain though- if you're a fan of this character/interpretation there's no shortage of great pieces to choose from at every conceivable price point.
pdenham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2021, 05:53 PM   #68
moonlightdrive21
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattman68 View Post

I generally agree with you in that the overall piece is stunningly beautiful, hoping the production pieces look close to the protoype! Though if you compare the face to movie still pictures, the likeness looks somewhat off from some angles but awesome from others. Like you said, incredible overall, but wish the price was lower. This will end up being the most impressive piece in my collection that guests will love the most. :-)

So, when does everyone think this one will sell out? I wonder how much IS has allocated to US distributors and if its going to be limited and sell out quicker than expected like their wonder woman?
moonlightdrive21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2021, 12:51 PM   #69
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

im not a Ledger Joker expert but when i first saw this, this was my reaction

The SHOGUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2021, 12:40 AM   #70
Doctor Doom
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

I honestly think this is a beautiful piece. I just don’t see the likeness being way off… That being said the price tag is quite heavy. I’m torn….🤡
Doctor Doom is offline   Reply With Quote