PDA

View Full Version : Is there a chance for a Jason Todd Statue

nolilia
08-06-2005, 12:32 PM
Hope they will. I really like his action figure. If they do one hopefully it will be the same as the one on the action figure. That would definitely rocks!!!

:buttrock:

bane
08-06-2005, 01:01 PM
I think it's about time they did a Batman Villain statue, a decent one(not counting in Catwoman). The Jason Todd would be good or even a masked Hush ,with all the Hype around it they could atleast do that.

spider-man
08-06-2005, 07:11 PM
I hope not. Why couldn't this charachter just stay dead.

Wayne Foundation
08-06-2005, 08:22 PM
I think it's about time they did a Batman Villain statue, a decent one(not counting in Catwoman). The Jason Todd would be good or even a masked Hush ,with all the Hype around it they could atleast do that.

It is time for a Batman villain fullsize...but give me BANE with a broken bat base (ala Flash/Grodd).

J Storm
08-06-2005, 09:32 PM
It is time for a Batman villain fullsize...but give me BANE with a broken bat base (ala Flash/Grodd).

I can see it now, the classic battles collection: Bane with a broken Batman, the final blows of Superman & Doomsday. That sounds hot.

DDura711
08-06-2005, 10:23 PM
I can see it now, the classic battles collection: Bane with a broken Batman, the final blows of Superman & Doomsday. That sounds hot.
I would LOVE a Breaking the Bat statue & a Superman Doomsday face off would KICK ASS! Hell, even a Doomsday statue at this point would rock.

Bane & Doomsday, two great villians that they ruined in the follow up stories. :banghead:

bat_collector
08-07-2005, 02:38 AM
I don't know if any bust or statue of jason todd could beat this:

http://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=12228

bane
08-07-2005, 08:12 AM

That would be cool, but I'll doubt if we're ever going to see this happening.

Pogo4321
08-07-2005, 03:32 PM
Let's hope not. Seeing as how Hush isn't Jason Todd, that would be a silly idea. I wouldn't mind a Death of Jason Todd diorama modeled after the cover of the death in the family trade. We need a statue reflecting the Jim Aparo look!!!

Tommy Allison
08-07-2005, 04:31 PM
I'll bear that in mind Pogo. Being the big batfan I am, I may do that very thing.

spider-man
08-08-2005, 06:42 AM
am I the only one that thinks that this was a horrible idea?! it better be clayface thats all I have to say about that.

Tao
08-08-2005, 10:07 AM
This reminds me of th whole Guardian's death/revivial/hoax/not hoax thing back in Alpha Flight in the 80s and 90s.

Byrne pulled and amazing story off at first, brining back a character and then reversing it. Very cool. Then later, watered down by others and diminishing the entire storyline to me.

Babytoxie
08-08-2005, 11:21 AM
I wouldn't mind a Death of Jason Todd diorama modeled after the cover of the death in the family trade. We need a statue reflecting the Jim Aparo look!!!

Right! It could go with the Superman/Supergirl Crisis statue.

Tao
08-13-2005, 11:05 PM
Right! It could go with the Superman/Supergirl Crisis statue.

I really dug that cover series.

statuemonger
09-28-2010, 12:09 PM
Here he is, not surew why it is not on this site??? It's a ToyFare Exclusive, not sure what that is.

John M.

Primal
09-28-2010, 03:04 PM
Here he is, not surew why it is not on this site???

Probably because it's not a statue. It's an action figure.

It's a ToyFare Exclusive, not sure what that is.

Toyfare magazine (run by Wizard) offered this exclusive.

Doctor Pym
09-28-2010, 05:55 PM
I hope not. Why couldn't this character just stay dead.
Because Bucky Barnes didn't.

The parallels between recent events in "Captain America" and in the Bat-books are too numerous to list.

statuemonger
09-29-2010, 04:03 PM

Toyfare magazine (run by Wizard) offered this exclusive.

This is going for over $100.00, it is not some hottoys figure that costs way to much it is even worse at least those are of the best possible quality. Sad that this is not polystone statue, oh well.

Argonus
09-29-2010, 07:56 PM

:hilarious:

Primal
09-29-2010, 08:05 PM
This is going for over $100.00, it is not some hottoys figure that costs way to much it is even worse at least those are of the best possible quality. Sad that this is not polystone statue, oh well.

:eek: What the--?!?!? Over $100?!?!?!? :eek:

Might be time to let go of my mib figure. :eplus2:

wktf
09-29-2010, 09:07 PM
Because Bucky Barnes didn't.

The parallels between recent events in "Captain America" and in the Bat-books are too numerous to list.

I've brought this up probably half a dozen times. Morrison's aping of Brubaker is embarrassing.

Mad4Busts
09-29-2010, 09:59 PM
Here ya go...:richbamf:

Bats collector had this made...