PDA

View Full Version : Cinemaquette Endoskeleton (T-800) price..??

Andy Bergholtz
09-10-2005, 11:35 AM
Hey folks, just wondering if anyone can tell me a projected price tag for the T-800 Cinemaquette..? I can't find any info about it (besides pics) on the website. I remember when the line was first announced, they mentioned a ballpark of $1,200.... But, they also said the Arnold was gonna be about $800-$850, and that increased significantly, so I'm guessing the same is true about the T-800. I would imagine the new price would be in the 1800-2500 range... Anyone know? Also, are they indeed scheduled to ship this month like the site says?

Thanks in advance. :)

cap70
09-10-2005, 11:39 AM
Andy, around $1500! You got it close. ;)

Andy Bergholtz
09-10-2005, 11:47 AM
Wow, 1500 doesn't sound so bad! Thanks Cap :)

Gruson
09-10-2005, 12:14 PM
Yup, $1500.

They should go on sale late Sept. or early Nov.

My guess is they will not ship until Christmas time. Maybe a little before.

I will most likely get it but would like to see some more pictures of it first. I just hope it's not too weathered to where there is no shine left to it. Maybe I will wait to see P1s. :)

thx217
09-10-2005, 12:53 PM
I think the new possible release date is actually pretty good. I too been waiting for this piece since first saw it at the 04 Con. My ultimate scaled Terminator Endo. is counting on it. And I think CM won't let us down.

cap70
09-10-2005, 12:57 PM
Yup, G. I spoke with Scott and he said around December, with pre-order happening on October/November.

C1eaN
09-10-2005, 01:18 PM
with the added bonus of no powder to apply ;)

lancelin
09-10-2005, 02:26 PM
Just openned my Arnie after a long biz trip.

I have decided to sell all the rest of my statues... Cinemaquette RULZ

Lance

Exar Kun
09-12-2005, 03:04 PM
:mad: I'm still waiting for mine, but this is a good point as I have a payment plan with my dealer.

I am also waiting for the T-800 and I do not think taking the T-X. It is just that I do not like the character that much to spend so much money on it.

lancelin
09-12-2005, 04:42 PM
I put my GG Vader next to the Arnie and the Vader looks like a tiny action figure.

Then suddenly, an image comes up....

One Cinemaquette Vader accompanied by TWO cinemaquette stormstroopers behind him.

That would be the ultimate SW figure setup.

Lance

Gruson
09-12-2005, 05:25 PM
Yup Lance,

I think a lot of us are hoping that CM reveals the Star Wars license next year! That would be the ultimate.

Exar Kun
09-13-2005, 06:01 AM
Yup Lance,

I think a lot of us are hoping that CM reveals the Star Wars license next year! That would be the ultimate.

... and divorce with our bank :laugh:

Why the H*** they don't they get a payment plan like SS :mad: ?

thx217
09-13-2005, 06:15 AM
Yes,yes,yes. Will DEFINITELY want Star Wars pieces from CM.

lancelin
09-13-2005, 09:06 AM
Wondering, if they do a vader and the stormtroopers,

Do you want them to have a "real" silicon face under the "helmets" or just a solid piece of helmet?

Lance

Gruson
09-13-2005, 09:51 AM
Whilte the silicone on the Arnold piece is great, I would prefer Vader and Stormtroopers to have solid helmets.

Exar Kun
09-13-2005, 10:28 AM
One thing is sure, we will have an idea of what they could do for a Han Solo when they realease thier Indy.

I doubt they will realease a Stormtrooper if they get SW license. Just like the Terminator, we have 2 characters from T3,1 from T2. LOTR: 3 characters.

But, let's just dream and wait & see folks! :)

lancelin
09-13-2005, 10:36 AM
It's a pity to get Legolas without Gimli. I guess I have to settle for Legolas and Gimli on horseback from Sideshow.

3 per series huh?

Then perhaps they will end up doing

Vader, Luke, Yoda

P.S. Don't know if anyone seem this. These pics of Aragorn are better than previously posted.

http://www.thegd.com/Site/feature.asp#Cinema

Gruson
09-13-2005, 10:39 AM
Yeah, same pics of Aragorn.

The CM does not look like Viggo at all IMO.

Also, why not make Aragorn in his "Strider" (black) outfit? That is the way I remember him. I guess CM wanted a more complex outfit to make.

Oh well, I guess I get to save $1200. ;)

Exar Kun
09-13-2005, 10:44 AM
Do not forget that it is still a prototype: they do not have the agreement of Viggo Mortensen yet.

cap70
09-13-2005, 10:56 AM
This Viggo looks bad. They defenetly need to do something/change that thing.

What I want to see from CM right now is products coming out of the shelf! Them I will start dreaming about what can be done.
Like Exar, I'm still waiting for my Arnie. And I don't think the T-800 will come out before January/February of next year. And that's beeing "optimistic".

AngmarKing
09-13-2005, 11:02 AM
When I first saw the pics, I thought the hair was a bit off. It reminded me of Boromir.

DetroitSportsFan
09-13-2005, 03:57 PM
Like Exar, I'm still waiting for my Arnie. And I don't think the T-800 will come out before January/February of next year. And that's beeing "optimistic".

Wow, I can't believe you guys are still waiting on Arnie. I thought they were making 50 per month? I know they're not selling that fast! :laugh:

Exar Kun
09-13-2005, 05:24 PM
Wow, I can't believe you guys are still waiting on Arnie. I thought they were making 50 per month? I know they're not selling that fast! :laugh:

However, it is sadly true.

But, I am sceptic about those low sales: how can they put "small quantity available" for T-X on their web site ? Are they talking about the first 50 per month ? I am not sure as all EU shops which had the T-X put it now for pre-order with a long delivery time.

COME ON CM: you should talk a little bit more about your products, projets, ord just TALK and change your website more often!!!

Gruson
09-13-2005, 05:29 PM
Last I heard, only 200 or so T-X pieces were sold and Arnold is already over 120. They are selling more Arnolds than they are making right now. Sorry cap!

cap70
09-13-2005, 05:32 PM

Neither can I! Laugh all you can, you bastard! :stick:

DetroitSportsFan
09-13-2005, 05:32 PM
I suggest that you guys that want a T-800 order it very soon after it goes up for sale, or you might be waiting a long time.

cap70
09-13-2005, 05:36 PM
Last I heard, only 200 or so T-X pieces were sold and Arnold is already over 120. They are selling more Arnolds than they are making right now. Sorry cap!

Yeah, yeah, yeah. :p
Last I heard they didn't sell even 30 pieces from each, so that's a pretty good jump on sales! ;)

Hey Scott,I will spend the money I have saved for Arnie with SS or Attakus! So move your lazy behind and make this Arnie for me! Damn it, man, are you guys placing one single hair per day?? :laugh:

cap70
09-13-2005, 05:38 PM
I suggest that you guys that want a T-800 order it very soon after it goes up for sale, or you might be waiting a long time.

We probably won't see this one shipping until January/Frebuary.

speedracer
09-13-2005, 07:29 PM
I put my GG Vader next to the Arnie and the Vader looks like a tiny action figure.

Then suddenly, an image comes up....

One Cinemaquette Vader accompanied by TWO cinemaquette stormstroopers behind him.

That would be the ultimate SW figure setup.

Lance

I don't think cinemaquette has the Starwars license..=)..if they did i don't think they can maximize it if their going to release them 1 or two per year and low runs..besides..sideshow is it for me won't spend $2000 for a vader when i can get 6 sideshow vaders for that price..maybe even more..=)

P1X4R
09-13-2005, 07:46 PM
Damn it, man, are you guys placing one single hair per day?? :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Andy Bergholtz
09-13-2005, 08:42 PM
So who wants to buy me a T-800 CM...?? I'll trade ya my left kidney... :eplus2:

;)

lancelin
09-14-2005, 06:26 AM
I don't think cinemaquette has the Starwars license..=)..if they did i don't think they can maximize it if their going to release them 1 or two per year and low runs..besides..sideshow is it for me won't spend $2000 for a vader when i can get 6 sideshow vaders for that price..maybe even more..=)

I like sculpts that look extremely like the actual actors. That's why GG and CM rulz for me.

I was going to buy SS line of Lord of the Ring statue until I saw the Merry and Pippen ones in a comic store near me. While the sculpts are nice, it just doesn't do it for me.

I am still wondering if I should cancel my Legolas+Gimli on Horse and Aragorn at Black Gates since after the pic shows up on their web... I was disappointed.

Lance

Exar Kun
09-14-2005, 06:53 AM
All depends on what we, collectors, want to have: many quality pieces of art or expensive replicas. These are not the same things.

Gruson
09-14-2005, 10:13 AM
I like sculpts that look extremely like the actual actors. That's why GG and CM rulz for me.

Lance

NEVER put GG and CM in the same category! ;)

One is much better than the other. :buttrock:

As for the SS "rider" pieces you have on order, I was not really impressed by either of them and cancelled my order.

lancelin
09-17-2005, 08:51 PM
http://www.azogscollection.com/AragornCM.mov

Anyone seem this yet?

Lance

Gruson
09-18-2005, 01:17 AM
Yup,

Ararorn still looks pretty bad in that movie too.....

Exar Kun
09-18-2005, 01:29 PM
Yup,

Ararorn still looks pretty bad in that movie too.....

Come on Gru, give them a chance. I really want to see it finished as, for now, we only have the T-850 to get an idea of what they can do with human faces.

Gruson
09-18-2005, 03:46 PM
Oh I will.

I am just saying that if he was released like that, I do not think many would sell.

I plan on buying a lot more Cinemaquettes. I own Arnold and LOVE it.

SirTristram
09-18-2005, 03:49 PM
I called them about ARAGORN and they said that they were well aware of the fact that he is Unfinshed! They never intended to release him looking like that...they wanted to show something off at the con....The costume and body are finished...what you see is basically what you get...but the face is NOT finished. Not only did they already know that...they have heard all the negative response from it...aside from the fact that they were going to change it up a bit anyway...
For one thing...His hair is not tied back...Small addition, I know, but you would be suprised what a difference something like that makes!
They know about the facial hair and eyebrows too!

I am going to reserve judgement until I see the 'Finished' product!
I still might take the plunge and buy him!

....I just want INDY to look good!
**Crosses fingers***

Exar Kun
09-18-2005, 04:10 PM
They told me exactly the same. That's why I am waiting (still waiting for my Arnie :mad: also, but more time to spare the money too).

I am really interested in their Indy and Gandalf.

revilal
09-20-2005, 11:50 AM
when is aragorn meant to go on sale ?

thx217
09-20-2005, 12:35 PM
when is aragorn meant to go on sale ?

Probably sometime next year. CM still got 2 more(T-800 Endo, Alien)schedule releases this year.

cap70
09-20-2005, 05:36 PM
Probably sometime next year. CM still got 2 more(T-800 Endo, Alien)schedule releases this year.

Yup, tough I don't believe we will see neither (Endo and Alien) shipping this year. If we are lucky, tough, we may get the Endo shipping this year, close to Christmas.

Exar Kun
11-24-2005, 07:15 AM
just got an e-mail from Scott: on Monday 28th they are posting the info for the T-800.

cap70
11-24-2005, 07:32 AM
Yes, he told me this two weeks ago. My T-850 it's arriving next week.

Exar Kun
11-24-2005, 07:57 AM
Actually, he told me that the info on their website would be on Friday 25th. An availability for pre-order beginning of December. Now, website news are on 28th :redface: .

You'll get your T-850 next week? Good news! Don't forget pictures :)

DetroitSportsFan
11-24-2005, 12:56 PM
just got an e-mail from Scott: on Monday 28th they are posting the info for the T-800.

Does this mean it will go up for preorder on Monday the 28th?
Is it still $1500?

Exar Kun
11-24-2005, 01:18 PM
Does this mean it will go up for preorder on Monday the 28th?
Is it still $1500?

I guess so.

cap70
11-24-2005, 02:15 PM
You'll get your T-850 next week? Good news! Don't forget pictures :)

You know I ALWAYS take pictures, now where YOUR pictures? :)

Exar Kun
11-24-2005, 03:51 PM
You know I ALWAYS take pictures, now where YOUR pictures? :)

I really want to, but I need to fix sth on my computer (can't make url link :banghead: :mad: ). The only thing I can do now is send pictures as file attached :banghead: !

However, now,I am mainly collecting japanese toys from a serie called "Saint-Seiya" (known in US as knights of the Zodiac I think). And these have no place in a statue talking place.

cap70
11-24-2005, 04:06 PM
I really want to, but I need to fix sth on my computer (can't make url link :banghead: :mad: ). The only thing I can do now is send pictures as file attached :banghead: !

However, now,I am mainly collecting japanese toys from a serie called "Saint-Seiya" (known in US as knights of the Zodiac I think). And these have no place in a statue talking place.

Where are your Attakus pieces you said you had, Emperor with two Royal guards and Vader1 with stormtroopers? And where's the TX? Don't tell me you sold those! :inquisiti
Show pictures, man! Why can't you make a url link? You can attach the pictures, or get a free service like photobucket then show them here. Pretty easy..

Exar Kun
11-24-2005, 07:03 PM
Where are your Attakus pieces you said you had, Emperor with two Royal guards and Vader1 with stormtroopers? And where's the TX? Don't tell me you sold those! :inquisiti
Show pictures, man! Why can't you make a url link? You can attach the pictures, or get a free service like photobucket then show them here. Pretty easy..

I already tried but this don't work and I really do not why. Before it worked, but for a while I have always a message saying "error" or sth. :mad:

I still have all what you mentioned exept the 2 Stormtroopers I sold (that was an offer I couldn't pass). Anyway, I WILL post pictures, don't worry. I'll find out what 's going on.

cap70
11-25-2005, 05:42 AM
I still have all what you mentioned exept the 2 Stormtroopers I sold (that was an offer I couldn't pass). Anyway, I WILL post pictures, don't worry. I'll find out what 's going on.

Glad to know you didn't sell everything. I also have 2 guards and the Emperor. Makes a very nice diorama. No prob about the pics, take your time. ;)

Exar Kun
11-25-2005, 06:53 AM
Glad to know you didn't sell everything. I also have 2 guards and the Emperor. Makes a very nice diorama. No prob about the pics, take your time. ;)

yep :) Nice indeed uh? Palpy and two guard. A time ago, I wanted to have 4 stromtrooper with my Darth Vader 1. But, I did not really like the storm Attakus, even if it is a very good sculpt, there was always something I did not like in it. I stopped then at 3. Recently, I sold them. And one of them + 350$ gave me the opportunity to get the T-X.

Btw, thanks! I did not know photobucket. I was using a French site with which I 'm having the problems. With photobucket, it seems that it's working now.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d176/VZygmuntowicz/DSCF0021.jpg
Pictures soon then :)