PDA

View Full Version : Should the Vision return???

grandpa
04-03-2008, 07:33 AM
and if so why???

rilynil
04-03-2008, 11:44 AM
Without a doubt, the Vision should return. To me, it's hard for an Avengers comic to feel like an Avengers comic without the synthezoid. A couple of years ago, there was a thread here that determined that, in number of comic book appearances, the Vision was among the top 5 Avengers.

The Vision should NEVER have been done away with the way he was in Avengers Disassembled. The same could be said for Hawkeye and Scott Lang, as well. And it's beyond belief to me that the original Vision hasn't been brought back yet (although I do like the Young Avengers' Vision, although Marvel haven't been using those characters much for a couple of years now).

Alex655321
04-03-2008, 12:01 PM
Damn....I didn't even know he was gone :(

When I think Avengers, Vision will always be one of them to me.

lord odin
04-03-2008, 01:37 PM
Yes he should return along with the Avengers but until that day make mine DC.

MONSTER
04-03-2008, 02:10 PM
IMO you can't have an Avengers team without the Vision.

lord odin
04-03-2008, 02:12 PM
And it`s true.:(

Ink
04-03-2008, 02:13 PM

you can't have an avengers team without cap either

Leon
04-03-2008, 02:55 PM
Neil said it all :thumbs2:

imthkman
04-13-2008, 10:31 AM
Yes he should return along with the Avengers but until that day make mine DC.

My sentiments exactly!! :buttrock:

pendragon
04-13-2008, 10:32 AM
The Vision is still around

Young Avengers.

Argonus
04-13-2008, 10:41 AM
I care little for the Vision, but is there a noticeable gap in the Marvel Universe where he used to be?

Totally.

Plus, his return would TOTALLY mess with Wanda (unless she's still playing that "amnesia" card)... and she's my favorite villain, behind Thanos. :D

I'm not buying another Marvel Comic until Steve Rogers is back, though (I don't buy comics, so this won't be hard to honor.. haha). Captain America IS the Avengers, as others have stated.

scott
04-13-2008, 10:55 AM
Yes,reason being that when the Vision is written well he holds together a well rounded Avengers book.

VaultMan
04-13-2008, 11:13 AM
My Avengers are broken and missing...

The Vision is lying in two pieces, Iron Man is damn near a villain, Cap is dead, and Thor is focused on the rise of Asgard.

pendragon
04-13-2008, 11:27 AM
The problem with the Avengers isn't the line up, but the writer
In better writer's hands, the Avengers have survived with Vision, Cap, Thor, or Iron Man
Change the writer & let them give back that Avengers feel, starting with the Avengers Mansion

lord odin
04-13-2008, 12:12 PM
The problem with the Avengers isn't the line up, but the writer
In better writer's hands, the Avengers have survived with Vision, Cap, Thor, or Iron Man
Change the writer & let them give back that Avengers feel, starting with the Avengers Mansion
I agree and Vision was just in the last issue of Fantastic Four along with the much hunted but never arrested New Avengers.
These writers really need to get together with their stories because they really aren`t making sense even by comic book standards.:thumbsdow

rilynil
04-13-2008, 04:20 PM
I agree and Vision was just in the last issue of Fantastic Four along with the much hunted but never arrested New Avengers.
These writers really need to get together with their stories because they really aren`t making sense even by comic book standards.:thumbsdow

That wasn't the original Vision in the FF. That was the Vision of the Young Avengers. Stature (Scott Lang's daughter) was also in the scene.

rychehitman
04-13-2008, 04:21 PM
Rily....

did you get that mini series or TPB with the Vision taking on the Gremlin? I think you have it displayed in your detolf...?

rilynil
04-13-2008, 07:11 PM
Rily....

did you get that mini series or TPB with the Vision taking on the Gremlin? I think you have it displayed in your detolf...?
Yep, that's the trade I have displayed with my ARH Vision. :)

malkii
04-13-2008, 07:52 PM
I actually love the Vision being a member of the Young Avengers now, and hope that he stays there... but that is just my opinion...

sellin71
04-13-2008, 09:11 PM
To answer the original question.....Hell yea....bring back ole yellow, red and green.

MeetThyReaper
04-13-2008, 10:41 PM
Didn't the Vision have a white costume for some time? Just curious...

VinReaper
04-13-2008, 11:43 PM

Ditto!

What do you think about his return?

VR