PDA

View Full Version : The Skrulls vs. DC's Martian Race

VaultMan
04-12-2008, 07:02 PM
Who you have in this plantary battle between two alien races?

Yes, you can count Martian Manhunter and the SuperSkrull in this war.

hellboydce
04-12-2008, 07:05 PM
not knowing a great deal about the skrulls, do they have the power of the people they impersonate? if not the martians easy, as the manhunter is stupid strong, but the last i heard j'onn j'onzz was the last martian

MrYac
04-12-2008, 09:39 PM
the Martians would pretty much handle any race around, the skrulls are cool and Super-Skrull is one of my favorite comic people ever, but he alone couldn't turn the tide. his fire powers would give them a major edge, but not nearly enough. and yes J'onn is the last martian, but i assumed this poll was if the numbers were equal, because as much as i love J'onn i don't think even he could handle a few million skrulls, and to your other question no the skrulls don't usually get the powers, there are exceptions like these new ones in secret invasion, but i'm not too sure on how they do it

Sledge Hammer!
04-12-2008, 10:03 PM
It's hard to say without knowing the true extent of the new Skrull powers, but a whole race full of J'onn's people (before they became extinct) would be a pretty damn formidable threat with the extent of their powers, and so I'd give them the edge. Even more so if you count the White Martians as well as the Green Martians (they are, after all, all 'Martians'). So yeah, my money is on the Martians.